Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot believe that this PF took so long to go on waitlist. The ES is way too big. I cannot believe that CBG is still like the hottest topic on these boards lol

:lol You're welcome to it.

I know we must have some rangers fans here as well. They will start to show up in groups soon. No need to hide my rangers buddies. I say it again. Power rangers is cool! The rangers thread will be fill soon with great megazords, morphers, sexy rangers women etc. :wave

Doesn't sound like you got much thrill in the chase for this one.

Best to cancel, wait two months and then waitlist again.

I really thought hard on this. But the ex head is too amazing to miss out. So she's a keeper! I tried that with Harley ex and shaak Ti and it was getting too much work. She's guarantee now so I will just do the waiting game.

Thank you! love those power rangers! Be sure to visit the thread people. We need all the power rangers fans we can get. :wave

Lol. CBG talks kill me. Celebrity status coming your way CBG. And you guys are giving it to him (if he already doesn't have it) like the new Miley Cyrus lmao

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Nevermind that! I will be happy that it did, just have too many toys coming and then it will be closer to the Conan release date which is great since I will show it off at the same time :)

Looks like I may get her and Hellboy the same month? We'll see. I don't mind a delay. I just want her to be perfect!

Back