Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: what is wrong with displaying her at home? It's a warrior woman from a comic book, which is a super hero for kids and grown up people to buy and read. not a playboy statue.:dunno

You basically said point blank that you don't really know the character and would not even consider buying her if she had more clothes on, so forgive me if I question your motives here.

You basically said point blank that you would not even consider buying her if she had more clothes on, so forgive me if I question your motives for purchase.

I can answer that.
He will display it on a cardboard box with a postit saying 'Fragile. Do not move' for the benefit of his girlfriend. There may also be a spit guard for his dogs slobber.
He will let it get really dusty then try and sell for a profit.

I can answer that.
He will display it on a cardboard box with a postit saying 'Fragile. Do not move' for the benefit of his girlfriend. There may also be a spit guard for his dogs slobber.

:mad: close but the last sentence is off a bit. The rest is spot on. No kidding. But I need a convert for the ex first. :pray:

:exactly: what is wrong with displaying her at home? It's a warrior woman from a comic book, which is a super hero for kids and grown up people to buy and read. not a playboy statue.:dunno

You basically said point blank that you don't really know the character and would not even consider buying her if she had more clothes on, so forgive me if I question your motives here.

I can answer that.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol CBG should have learned by now to Form a sentence and to pick his words in that context carefully but that's CBG :dunno

Just converted!!!!! I think I'm going to keep this one. She looks great! It says she will be a live order on the 16th and ship shortly after. Huh? So she's shipping in a week or two?

Just converted!!!!! I think I'm going to keep this one. She looks great! It says she will be a live order on the 16th and ship shortly after. Huh? So she's shipping in a week or two?

So you could have ordered at any time ...but wait until it needs to be wait listed, order soon after and then celebrate when it converts quickly? :cuckoo: :rotfl

I think you're gonna cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel ..........

By old tricks I guess you mean they put an item on waitlist before they sell out to get people to order?

So you could have ordered at any time ...but wait until it needs to be wait listed, order soon after and then celebrate when it converts quickly? :cuckoo: :rotfl

I think you're gonna cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel ..........

and the Drama continues with CBG

Back