Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW preview makes me want to cancel my EX. I don't know what to do? Why do SS put both of these out at the same time? Why?

WW preview makes me want to cancel my EX. I don't know what to do? Why do SS put both of these out at the same time? Why?

:slap I could never of predicted more drama from you :slap

Cancel then, who cares :dunno

RS went up months ago and has already been put back. WW was previewed today and could still be months away from pre-order.
Hardly up at the same time :slap

:slap I could never of predicted more drama from you :slap

Cancel then, who cares :dunno

RS went up months ago and has already been put back. WW was previewed today and could still be months away from pre-order.
Hardly up at the same time :slap

:goodpost: I think they will order several months apart and arrive maybe even a year apart. Plenty of time.

You should ask Sideshow for an automatic cancellation box to tick when going on wait lists.

Let them know you don't actually want statues, you just love the thrill of the conversion message.

Drama? I just can't decide for real? :dunno

wow! I come in here to see what is going on same CBG Drama, I think your problem is you want everything you see and if you have the money, good for you but from the "For Sale/Trade" section that doesn't seem to be the case, unless you have some type of Master Plan to be a Wheeler/Dealer but then why all the Indecision? I still think your young and no one has ever took you aside and told you indecision gets you no where, it's a Fools Errand and running around like the sky is falling doesn't Help my Friend and just to help you, there's plenty of time to get both, the one thing that I can tell you is Take a Breath

Be Cool
Al

Apparently not thin enough because you're all still feeding it to him. It's sad that I've had him on ignore for months yet he's still the single most common thing I read about on this forum.

Imagine the drama he has if he wants 2% or 3.25% milk in the morning with his cereal.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:exactly:

Listen to Al. A very wise man.

I still think it's all about the drama and attention with him.
Wears very thin.

Thank You Colin and I was being Gentle

Apparently not thin enough because you're all still feeding it to him. It's sad that I've had him on ignore for months yet he's still the single most common thing I read about on this forum.

that can be said for a lot of other threads also Monger

wow! I come in here to see what is going on same CBG Drama, I think your problem is you want everything you see and if you have the money, good for you but from the "For Sale/Trade" section that doesn't seem to be the case, unless you have some type of Master Plan to be a Wheeler/Dealer but then why all the Indecision? I still think your young and no one has ever took you aside and told you indecision gets you no where, it's a Fools Errand and running around like the sky is falling doesn't Help my Friend and just to help you, there's plenty of time to get both, the one thing that I can tell you is Take a Breath

Be Cool
Al

Ok I must give this guy credit when credit is due. I think you are right. I will just keep this EX and surely buy WW. If I change my mind I will just slap her on the sales section. The EX is good and at least she does have a ES. Thanks again for knocking some sense into me. :1-1:

Ok I must give this guy credit when credit is due. I think you are right. I will just keep this EX and surely buy WW. If I change my mind I will just slap her on the sales section. The EX is good and at least she does have a ES. Thanks again for knocking some sense into me. :1-1:

I do not enjoy or take pleasure in what I do my Friend but sometimes something has to be said to one regardless how painful or Politically Incorrect but there it is, Thank You for taking it in the Form it was intended and not to embarrass you.

Be Cool
Al

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thank You Colin and I was being Gentle

that can be said for a lot of other threads also Monger

Yeah I meant this entire forum as a whole. His name pops up constantly in many of the DC and Marvel boards too. It's incredibly obnoxious since he never has anything worth contributing.

Yeah I meant this entire forum as a whole. His name pops up constantly in many of the DC and Marvel boards too. It's incredibly obnoxious since he never has anything worth contributing.

I see your point, the same type of conjectures and theories and need for Attention do become Exhausting my Friend.

Back