Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that chopped off human head is so nice to look at. I hope this gets approved unlike the punisher ex head which was denied for production. It's so much better than just holding up a sword. If we see a new PF Conan that would be so sweet!

An ax would be nice, but a COH would be awesome. Hope Cipriano continued his trend of providing extra heads (no pun intended!) on his female sculpts (see Rogue, Psylocke, and Spider Woman).

Cannot wait for the full reveal. Wonder if they will had the decapitated corpse the the base.

Cannot wait for the full reveal. Wonder if they will had the decapitated corpse the the base.

hmm but that's like veering into diorama territory. I'm thinking of the PCS Dredd dio. But I think SS will state that whatever's 1/4 will be a PF. Don't get me wrong, I WANT a decapitated body! Thank god for non-prudish, non-Marvel comic property!

Pyslocke's heads were re-sculpted by Trevor Grove, and I think Spider-Woman's were only the work of Grove.

Cipriano did sculpt two heads for the Gambit PF, though.

hmm, good to know. but still, a COH would be better than a switchout hand with weapon, IMO. But who am I kidding, I'll probably get the EX no matter what it is. One foot in, just waiting for the push from the full reveal! :yess:

:panic:

DON'T LOOK! DON'T LOOK!

Conan vs Snow Giants √

Conan vs Gorilla √

King Kull √

Frazzetta Barbarian √

Proposed Red Sonja vs assailants diorama ?

Conan Sacrifice diorama ?

And now this!!! :thud:

Thank you so much. I'll have to check all of these out! I will finally be able to get the Lovecraft references everyone always uses :lol

There is a second Lovecraft volume (titled Eldritch Tales) from the same company, and from what I can tell, everything that isn't included in the first is included in the second.

Back