Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colossus just wanted to say you have an amazing collection. I'll need years more before I even get to a fraction of what you have not to mention the other heavy collectors in the Freaks board. The GG Whisper ?
Cannot wait for this Sexy *** She Devil

I want to see this Amazing Collection; Jedi, the one you referred to about :exactly:

Okay i know what you meant about GG's Whisper (it's cause of morons that this stupid company is still in business with their low quality, high-priced crap

These are not the droids your looking for; Jedi, :lol:lol:lol Glad to see you Snapped to that GG reference, Be Cool my Friend

I want to see this Amazing Collection; Jedi, the one you referred to about :exactly:

Lol the one you have a link to, unless it's not yours :dunno:dunno

These are not the droids your looking for; Jedi, :lol:lol:lol Glad to see you Snapped to that GG reference, Be Cool my Friend

Yeah DEFINITELY from GG. How are these guys still afloat?

Yeah DEFINITELY from GG. How are these guys still afloat?

IMO they where doing OK and then the 2 to 3 year delays on some items and then the Soulless Corporate Money Grubbers took Over and the end result is what see today $700 Dollar Statues, F'n *******.

IMO they where doing OK and then the 2 to 3 year delays on some items and then the Soulless Corporate Money Grubbers took Over and the end result is what see today $700 Dollar Statues, F'n *******.

:exactly:

700 Dollars for a statue that isn't even that good is like Mental Patient money

Was Sideshow actually taken over by anyone ?
....or did they just decide that they could up quality by 20% but charge silly ebay prices themselves and up that 50+% ?

....or did they just decide that they could up quality by 20% but charge silly ebay prices themselves and up that 50+% ?

At the rate **** just changed like that you'd think so lol. But tbh the quality has gone up by WAAAAAAY more than 20% like just look at the face sculpts alone. I'd really love to see an original trilogy re-release with all new face sculpts for instance. The quality of clothing has gone up and with an increased production force to deal with all the new customers they have to increase prices to accommodate it especially for their workers. Their EX's and what theyre giving us sucks so there should be some sort of slack cut to ease customers into the prices. Like maybe something better than a trench or pocket knife on EX's? like really SS?

At the rate **** just changed like that you'd think so lol. But tbh the quality has gone up by WAAAAAAY more than 20% like just look at the face sculpts alone. I'd really love to see an original trilogy re-release with all new face sculpts for instance. The quality of clothing has gone up and with an increased production force to deal with all the new customers they have to increase prices to accommodate it especially for their workers. Their EX's and what theyre giving us sucks so there should be some sort of slack cut to ease customers into the prices. Like maybe something better than a trench or pocket knife on EX's? like really SS?

Well said my Friend, Well said

Well said my Friend, Well said

Thanks man :)

Not to be rude, but honestly I must agree.

Why do we assume that better sculpts and paint should equal higher prices, higher than normal inflation? Everything else in the consumer world improves in terms of quality (well maybe not to the extent it is meant to break and be replaced) and the price goes down. Why, after 10+ years, should we NOT expect better sculpt and paint WITHOUT them expecting they can charge for it as a rationale. Crap if I did something for 10 years I would hope I got better at it.

Read a few issues. it was okay. more of the same except she's queen and not the fighter that she was

You should mark those spoilers!

And yeah Mel Rubi's art is wonderful. I hear he does the art for Queen Sonja so I might check that series out. Dunno if it's good though.

Just went and saw some youtube videos from SDCC and man is she amazing. Just a beautiful statue. The body the detailing, and her face is beautiful without being annoyingly cute. She looks like she could break your neck but then be able to break your **** off with just her *** too. So hot!!! lmfao I'm going to order her first day. Too awesome to pass up. I wish they'd give us the full preview tomorow and announce the PO for next Thursday. Oh man it'd make my Year. My bday month (July) passed with nothing ordered and i'd love the Sonja. I ordered Bats last year 4 days before my bday lol.:pray:

Why do we assume that better sculpts and paint should equal higher prices, higher than normal inflation? Everything else in the consumer world improves in terms of quality (well maybe not to the extent it is meant to break and be replaced) and the price goes down. Why, after 10+ years, should we NOT expect better sculpt and paint WITHOUT them expecting they can charge for it as a rationale. Crap if I did something for 10 years I would hope I got better at it.

Because this is a luxury market and the global economy has been deteriorating steadily for a decade.

Yeah, $399.99.

:wink1:

I would rather see this at $359.00 like the Harley Quinn PF...$399 is a little much for this... I mean Halo Master Chief is 25.5 inches and its $399 so this piece. Should be priced less since its smaller? Just my opinion... :nana:

I would rather see this at $359.00 like the Harley Quinn PF...$399 is a little much for this... I mean Halo Master Chief is 25.5 inches and its $399 so this piece. Should be priced less since its smaller? Just my opinion... :nana:

I am all about saving a $$$ as much as the next guy and $359 would be Great, that said, anything above that would be obscene but like many of us here that want her, will Choke as we are paying for her :lecture

Back