Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol you do know She's a UFC Champion and a Olympic bronze medalist in Judo. She's bound to have some battle scars.

I know it just caught me by surprise. Still would... You know, just wouldn't leak her ear or hug her real tight :lol

Great Statue, can't wait for this one! :)
(pictures are from statue forum)

IMG_4595_zps47dde938.jpg~original

Her sword handle is really bent.

Wow volume two of the Sonja omnibus was a major disappointment. A shame too since the first volume was great.

'Sorry to hear that, Monger. I'm not that familiar with Sonja's comics; what made Volume Two so lackluster?

'Sorry to hear that, Monger. I'm not that familiar with Sonja's comics; what made Volume Two so lackluster?

Well for starters I loved the art in volume one, but they actually switched artists not once but twice in volume two. It suddenly became a lot more about just showing her butt constantly (surprisingly despite her outfit volume one wasn't really about fan service at all). The story kind of went down the drain too. They threw in a bunch of generic stuff like furries and ghost pirates. There was a lot of hype for the villain too, but it mostly felt like a let down. Also it had glorified filler in the end so the pacing issues were pretty direct. I wasn't a fan of any of the plot twists either. They felt forced and sort of killed the actual purpose of the character.

Wow volume two of the Sonja omnibus was a major disappointment. A shame too since the first volume was great.
That's a shame to hear, i'm still busy reading Volume 1, and i also like it so far.

You should mark those spoilers!

And yeah Mel Rubi's art is wonderful. I hear he does the art for Queen Sonja so I might check that series out. Dunno if it's good though.

Wish this statue would go up for PO!!! I want to see SSC's pictures of her, and i'd like to know if they plan on raping me on the price like they did with the new Conan PF. I would guess her price tag will be $350-$400.:thud:

Wish this statue would go up for PO!!! I want to see SSC's pictures of her, and i'd like to know if they plan on raping me on the price like they did with the new Conan PF. I would guess her price tag will be $350-$400.:thud:

That is a good Price Range, Raping is what GG Whisper's price is but maybe with ground up glass and KY, True Story :lol:lol:lol, Welcome to the Show; Bachmann

That is a good Price Range, Raping is what GG Whisper's price is but maybe with ground up glass and KY, True Story :lol:lol:lol, Welcome to the Show; Bachmann

Colossus just wanted to say you have an amazing collection. I'll need years more before I even get to a fraction of wht you have not to mention the other heavy collectors in theFreaks board. The GG Whisper ?
CAnnot wait for this Sexy *** She Devil

Okay i know what you meant about GG's Whisper (it's cause of morons that this stupid company is still in business with their low quality, high-priced crap

Back