Red Skull Ex 10-15 Day Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an ex coming, but it's going to a buddy. Awesome statue, but between the SSC dio and the Bowen statue, I'm feeling pretty covered on the Skull (besides, keeping him would make me want to go out and get a Cap PF...).

Maybe it will... I am hoping so but you never know with these things. As long as it looks as good as the proto I think this one will be a hit. I can't wait to get this evil looking statue. :rock

Red Skull is tits! Plus he is evil. I wouldn't cancel this. :D :rock

Ship it Sideshow.... but this time send me a mint one because I hate returning things. :emperor

DUDE!!??!

:horror:google

Sideshow Marvel over Batman any day. Hopefully you won't regret this...:monkey2

I'm keeping my exclusive! I love evil characters They are truly tits! :rock :lol

I am really curious to see how this release will impact the Captain America PF though.

Dang Rory, I'm not convinced you're keeping Red Skull. :monkey5

But you all have changed my mind....RED SKULL STAYS BEATCHES!

Keeping my order as well. Plan on displaying the two together for a while (until they both appreciate a bit more :D) before I sell them.

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

You won't be sorry bro. Seriously it's always the villains that are the most impressive- they always make better looking statues because they are also more visually interesting. This is a ^^^^ing Nazi with a Skull head- what is not to love?! :lol

Not saying that I love Nazis or anything, I just find their look interesting and frightening. :)

"I wuv you Darko..."
09de3d5f.jpg

This is a ^^^^ing Nazi with a Skull head- what is not to love?! :lol

Not saying that I love Nazis or anything, I just find their look interesting and frightening. :)

lol Rory, yeah this PF looks insanely evil! :rock

Exactly! I don't agree with they're beliefs but I find the history of the Third Reich very interesting. Actually one of my favorite eras.

Exactly! I don't agree with they're beliefs but I find the history of the Third Reich very interesting. Actually one of my favorite eras.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Definitely one of the more interesting parts of history. The warfare, military aspects and sheer "power" definitely fascinates me.

as far as my collection will be concerned, Red Skull led the team that opened the gate to bring Hellboy thru ..... :monkey1

Lol. Can't wait for this bad boy. As a relatively newbie in this line, I hope that the Skull's success will bring on more baddies in the PF line. Here's hoping. Out of curiosity, when you get the 10-15 day notice from SS, do they give you another heads up before they run your card?

Back