Red Skull Ex 10-15 Day Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help me out guys, I was never into Captain America nor Red Skull but this PF is really nice. I have other orders I could use this $300 on, shall I cancel or keep?

Help me out guys, I was never into Captain America nor Red Skull but this PF is really nice. I have other orders I could use this $300 on, shall I cancel or keep?

does'nt seem like you want it bad enough. cancel it. save the $ for characters you like. if not you'll probably sell it later. happened to me many times.

Dannie, this is a Marvel PF. If the history of this line is anything to go by, then I would recommend you keep it. The Captain America movie will be shown in two years and depending on the script, the Red Skull might be in the movie. It'll be much harder to get him later down the road so keep this. What other PFs were you thinking about?

Oi... somethings I wonder if we collect for the actual love of collecting pieces that we love or for hoping one day it will be worth a crapload more than what we spent so we can flip it... yeah... I don't care really if something goes up or down. I rather invest my money elsewhere.

Dannie, just remember, SideShow will have hundreds of items to choose from in the next few years that will blow your socks off.. you can't get everything. If you're second guessing yourself, you don't need our opinion. You know what to do.

Oi... somethings I wonder if we collect for the actual love of collecting pieces that we love or for hoping one day it will be worth a crapload more than what we spent so we can flip it... yeah... I don't care really if something goes up or down. I rather invest my money elsewhere.

Dannie, just remember, SideShow will have hundreds of items to choose from in the next few years that will blow your socks off.. you can't get everything. If you're second guessing yourself, you don't need our opinion. You know what to do.

Don't be guide him in the wrong direction.:emperor Keep it Dannie and don't listen to Eli. The man doesn't know what he's talking about.:D

Don't be guide him in the wrong direction.:emperor Keep it Dannie and don't listen to Eli. The man doesn't know what he's talking about.:D

It's not guiding him to a wrong direction... Just one that is appropriate and fitting for him. If anything was wrong, it was my lack of grammar. :D

I just read what I posted... With that said, back to school for me! Grade 4 here I come. Eli's back!

It's not guiding him to a wrong direction... Just one that is appropriate and fitting for him. If anything was wrong, it was my lack of grammar. :D

I just read what I posted... With that said, back to school for me! Grade 4 here I come. Eli's back!

just keep your hands off the children. :whip

Dannie, this is a Marvel PF. If the history of this line is anything to go by, then I would recommend you keep it. The Captain America movie will be shown in two years and depending on the script, the Red Skull might be in the movie. It'll be much harder to get him later down the road so keep this. What other PFs were you thinking about?

This will be another sleeper in the Marvel line that people cancel and then cry later

EXACTLY!!!!

:D

Back