Red Skull Ex 10-15 Day Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure... seems too soon to me...

If so, I can't wait to see pics! :rock And maybe a video. :D
Here's the email I got yesterday:

[Shipped] - MARVEL Comics Premium Format Figures FLEXPAY - Red Skull Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #72031FLEX) - 1 x $274.99 ================ SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via FDX G Ground on 2008-08-06 00:00:00: 148422170164488 ================

Checked the tracking number and it's already been delivered! I'll be doing a video, not sure about pics, I suck at taking pictures. :D

Here's the email I got yesterday:

[Shipped] - MARVEL Comics Premium Format Figures FLEXPAY - Red Skull Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #72031FLEX) - 1 x $274.99 ================ SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via FDX G Ground on 2008-08-06 00:00:00: 148422170164488 ================

Checked the tracking number and it's already been delivered! I'll be doing a video, not sure about pics, I suck at taking pictures. :D

Wow, I thought this wouldn't come till the end of the month- awesome news bro! :rock

I wonder if they have pre charged mine already- I can't tell. :eek::lol

Do you ever post pics of your stuff Eli? I know you post pics of you:horror...but I mean of your stuff. Cannibal Jack for instance? Before you go all sensitive on me son I'm just messing with you.:lol
Yes, but only to show off his 'Guns'. :lol

IMG_0543.jpg

Real men don't collect Buffy :lecture

Or should I say, straight men don't collect Buffy

Real men also have a Hulk PF in their collection and know to stick with Marvel. :lecture

Marvel was a fad. Great pieces and I'm happy as hell to have made the kind of money off of them that I did.

Hold on, I'm gonna go pose shirtless with my new Palpatine bust

Marvel was a fad. Great pieces and I'm happy as hell to have made the kind of money off of them that I did.

Not a fad... don't be like that.... traitor. :monkey2:monkey2:lol

Just kidding. As long as you are happy but know that if you come back to Marvel we are going to give you a hell of a time. :lol

I dare you... CHICKEN! Babuck buck...

or cluck cluck...you get it...

Ahhh besides we don't want to see your Olive Oil physique anyway. :lol

Just teasing you bro. Hey, you tease me, I tease you... it's a vicious cycle alright.

Back