Red Skull Ex 10-15 Day Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be another sleeper in the Marvel line that people cancel and then cry later

Well then... I guess Dannie should get every PF from the Marvel line. Not to mention the other pieces from other lines he collects like Aliens and Predator. The guy can go broke or worse, in major debt! Be evicted, and have his car repossessed and toed away. Who cares, because he'll have all the grails!!! Bwahahahaha! :banana

lol

Sorry, couldn't resist SLF. hehe

Dannie, did you get your replacement for the Blade dio yet?

Help me out guys, I was never into Captain America nor Red Skull but this PF is really nice. I have other orders I could use this $300 on, shall I cancel or keep?

I'm in the same boat man, never read much of Cap, so haven't seen much Red Skull, but if it's like any other Marvel PF, you'll like it soon enough. I have about 7 issues to catch up on Cap America, but I know Redskull was on the cover of one iwthin the past 2 or 3 months. Keep it. If nothing else, sell it in a year for $600. :lol

usually i find if i feel the need to ask then i should cancel.

Good advice, except when it comes to Marvel

Well then... I guess Dannie should get every PF from the Marvel line. Not to mention the other pieces from other lines he collects like Aliens and Predator. The guy can go broke or worse, in major debt! Be evicted, and have his car repossessed and toed away. Who cares, because he'll have all the grails!!! Bwahahahaha! :banana

:lol :lol

Red Skull is tits! Plus he is evil. I wouldn't cancel this. :D :rock

Ship it Sideshow.... but this time send me a mint one because I hate returning things. :emperor

soon as I find a way to pop the portrait off cleanly I'll be working on my conversion.... :monkey1

redkroenendb2.jpg

seriously, if anyone is going to cancel, gimme a shot at it...

For anyone who got the Exclusive waitlist converted recently, when did you go on the list. I put my name down in February or March so I'm just interested to see if mine will convert.

For anyone who got the Exclusive waitlist converted recently, when did you go on the list. I put my name down in February or March so I'm just interested to see if mine will convert.

You'll convert. Lots of people are cancelling this one. Honestly the exclusive on this one is weak. It's not like the Thor PF.. a must have exclusive piece. I see 85 percent of collectors displaying this piece with the pimp cane. Cosmic cube? Big whoop.

I actually like the cane better than the cube so I'm gonna try and save a few bucks and nab and exclusive.

I'm keeping my exclusive! I love evil characters They are truly tits! :rock :lol

I am really curious to see how this release will impact the Captain America PF though.

Back