Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no expert but as far as I can see Rulk made his first appearance in 2008.
He just doesn't have the history of most other Marvel characters.

I wonder if all of them will come with the damaged hulk buster base?

I personally do not think it is the Hulkbuster. In the video, in different angles, you can see that all the statues have some kind of metal/robotic/piping thingy on the,.

Rage head is the EX, so one of the Green heads is probably the EX, guessing the shirt on the Gray is the EX?

Rage head is the EX, so one of the Green heads is probably the EX, guessing the shirt on the Gray is the EX?

There has got to be something going on with his hand. The grey PF has a large seam on his wrist. It's there for a reason.

I'm no expert but as far as I can see Rulk made his first appearance in 2008.
He just doesn't have the history of most other Marvel characters.

Oh yeah, he's definitely new! He just looks badass!

It's like Predalien! That's a very new character too...from a series of movies most fans disliked...but he's still a badass looking character :)

I personally do not think it is the Hulkbuster. In the video, in different angles, you can see that all the statues have some kind of metal/robotic/piping thingy on the,.

On the product page, it says Hulkbuster on the red Hulk preview.

"Crashing onto the scene in one quarter scale, Rulk tears up the terrain, leaving broken Hulkbuster armor wasted at his feet."

I wish the base of the other 2 are slightly different. Sort of like the Bib Spidey.

Looking at the price, that's a big increase when you compare to the rhino comiquette.

20" tall? I know he's hunched over, but so it the original Hulk PF. Is this one a lot smaller?

Back