Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREY...
Grey Hulk is the original Hulk. Stan lee wanted the Hulk to be grey but due to ink problems, Hulk's color was changed to green. This was explained by saying that the grey Hulk persona and the green Hulk persona are battling in banner's sub-conscious. Due to his superior strength, green Hulk aka savage Hulk, won most of the time thus showing the savage Hulk persona more often. His cunning is unmatched by the other hulk personas. He also went to vegas and was often the Grey Hulk and wore suits and Top hats and carried around a Tommy gunmarking the start of a 12-year tenure. David's run altered Banner's pre-Hulk characterization and the nature of the relationship between Banner and the Hulk. David returned to the Stern and Mantlo abuse storyline, expanding the damage caused, and depicting Banner as suffering dissociative identity disorder (DID). David's stories showed that Banner had serious mental problems long before he became the Hulk. David revamped the personality significantly, giving the gray Hulk the alias "Joe Fixit," and setting him up as a morally ambiguous Las Vegas enforcer and tough guy.

Identity Basis: This incarnation represents the personality that can do all the not so nice things that Bruce was to unsure of to do himself. Tricky, manipulative, shows little thought of others make up some of his traits.Strength: This incarnation can lift approximately 75 tons. This incarnation does possess the "madder he gets, the stronger he gets" ability but at a much slower rate since this incarnation has some level of intelligence and reasoning and would not "lose control" as easy as the Savage Hulk incarnation. Height: 6 feet 6 inchesWeight: 900 lbsEyes: Gray Hair: Black Intelligence: Normal .Transformation: Initially, Bruce would transform into the Grey Hulk at night and then back at dawn. This was subconscious due to the fact that Bruce was ashamed of the dark, not very nice thoughts the Grey Hulk represented and would only let him out at night, in the dark, where he wouldn't be seen. Later, the change was due to will power.

Excellent explanation! wow. $549, damn!

The price is steep for a 20" Statue. The Gladiator Hulk is about the same price and is even bigger. Seems like a rip off too me. Even though this looks good just the price kills it plus how tall and heavy it is. Ouch.

the prices of these things are increasing at way too fast of a rate. They weren't grossly underpriced or anything to begin with. $399 for these pieces should be a sustainable price for at least a couple of years. At this rate, we'll be at $1000 for PF in five years and 500-600 for hottoys. I think they are looking at custom prices and thinking "we can do that"

At $399 they would sell so many more. I just don't get why companies do pricing in this manner. I realize it's all about maximizing profit, etc., but at a certain point you're making less by charging more.

Edit - BTW, the new Saruman PF, also released today, is 26" and 3lbs less that Rulk and is only $399.

Last edited:
Compare it to the hulk comicquettes is bigger in every category
H 23.5 w 20.5 D 16.5 product weight is 30lbs price is less
And they are consider to be 1/5 scale.

Do you buy your art like you buy your produce? By weight and size?

Sideshow has a well documented history of what they charge based on size. As others have said, and if you look into it yourself, these new hulks are way over priced. That being said, I won't buy art of any kind if I feel it's not worth what I am being charged. Because it's the Hulk, they think they can charge more. Rulk is my favorite, visually, but I'm not buying at $550. It's not an issue of not being able to afford it, either.

green and grey for me, and the grey only cause its got the orange shirt, ****** mr fixit

Back