Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Preview_Red_Hulk.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/red-hulk-premium-format-figure-preview/

Coming Soon to Sideshow Collectibles

Red Hulk Premium Format Figure Preview
The Red Hulk Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles is smashing in for Pre-Order on Thursday, March 27, 2014! Marvel fans should also be on the lookout for the Gray and Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figures in the future to create the ultimate Hulk collection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really cool from the preview. Gonna try to skip it. I'm getting the classic Kirby Hulk PF and Thing. Also have the Avengers Hulk already. On top of everything else, who's gonna have the room for this. God help me.

Looks quite cool. The question is how many Hulks will I be getting. I'm guessing 2-3. Glad I passed on the comiquettes.

Preview_Red_Hulk.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/red-hulk-premium-format-figure-preview/

Coming Soon to Sideshow Collectibles

Red Hulk Premium Format Figure Preview
The Red Hulk Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles is smashing in for Pre-Order on Thursday, March 27, 2014! Marvel fans should also be on the lookout for the Gray and Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figures in the future to create the ultimate Hulk collection!

:horror WHOA! that Rulk is Insanely Intense, :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Excellent Post my Friend Otay, Excellent

So ordering! Looks freakin epic! Can't wait for Green and grey...Green especially! So pumped! :D!

When I started looking at comic books again he is the first character that drew me in.
A definite order providing the rest looks good.

Holy crap. Pre Orders are piling up! this will make #9. Does that look like a line on his throat for a switch out head?

I have the red comiquette. Not sure if I need another red, although red is my favorite. I was thinking about getting the green Avengers Hulk and the Gray Hulk that is part of the same series as this new Red Hulk.

Holy crap. Pre Orders are piling up! this will make #9. Does that look like a line on his throat for a switch out head?

:horror
This will be my 6 PF on pre order so you got me beat.
I would imagine that the EX would be a switch out head.
To be honest you don't need much more than that'

Can you picture facing this monster against the green hulk when they finally come out.
What a display !
:clap

Going to pass on this but green very interesting. Sold the original pf (don't regret it in the slightest) and currently have the avengers maquette. As yet haven't found my perfect hulk however

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've got a load of POs already and still expecting to add particular characters this year. This is tempting but I have to pass.

SSAlex confirmed all 3 will have slight variations of the same pose, so I'm that much more comfortable waiting for the Incredible Hulk version (Green). I guess that one will be last?

I wonder if these are gonna be the same size as the original hulk pf. I know he wont be as heavy lol. Looks awesome but same pose for all 3 would be lame and lazy. So lets hope that doesnt happen. So far so good sideshow.

Back