Recovery at Serpent Temple - 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anybody gotten this environment? Just got mine today, but if it hadn't been for Flexpay I wouldn't have pre-ordered it, too expensive. The base is excellent, nice & heavy with incredibly detailed sculpting. The snake should have been bendable IMO, instead of a single hard plastic static-pose piece. The satellite is very nicely done and quite heavy all by itself, too bad they cancelled the light-up function. My only problem with it is that the little thrusters don't fit all the way into the side of the satellite. The pegs seem to be a little too long.

Didn't even know it was shipping / shipped! Post some pics, if you can.

The satellite is very nicely done and quite heavy all by itself, too bad they cancelled the light-up function.

Was it suppose to have a light up function? I don't remember hearing about that.

I cancelled mine due to the onslaught of SW figures in the next few weeks (dang droids! :lol) but will pick it up (hoepfully cheaper) later on.

It is too bad they nixed the light up feature. They should have adjusted the price down or thrown something else in to make up for it IMO.

Didn't even know it was shipping / shipped! Post some pics, if you can.

Was it suppose to have a light up function? I don't remember hearing about that.

Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera or a good camera-phone so I can't post any good pix. The satellite was supposed to have a light-up function but it was axed quite a few months ago.

I cancelled mine due to the onslaught of SW figures in the next few weeks (dang droids! :lol) but will pick it up (hoepfully cheaper) later on.

It is too bad they nixed the light up feature. They should have adjusted the price down or thrown something else in to make up for it IMO.

I agree, if they weren't going to lower the price they should have added something to make up for the loss of the light-up feature. Maybe even throw in a gift card, I did get a SSC calendar with it though, which is very cool.

if anyone has the HT indy pedestal and this environment id love to see if the pedestal fits on the base?

The HT one is a lot smaller Nam, its just the Pedestal. It doesn't have the floor sections like the Sideshow one. But you're right, it is still big. I bet its a tight fit, if at all. It would probably look better in front of the base rather than on it.

The HT one is a lot smaller Nam, its just the Pedestal. It doesn't have the floor sections like the Sideshow one. But you're right, it is still big. I bet its a tight fit, if at all. It would probably look better in front of the base rather than on it.

Ah, yeah, I missed the "HT" in his post and didn't bother dropping $250 on Indy's stunt double like Failosi did.

After getting the Desert Cache I am tempted, but not before I get the Dewback or the Indy Map Room.

You order both of those, BM?

Yep. And just cancelled both of them :lol

I figure its best to get a pre-order in to boost its edition size, cancel it later if a ton of stuff is shipping (like usual), and then re-order it when they've got a deal going for it. Thats bad huh? :lol

I figure its best to get a pre-order in to boost its edition size, cancel it later if a ton of stuff is shipping (like usual), and then re-order it when they've got a deal going for it. Thats bad huh? :lol

So we now know who to blame for Sideshow charging NRDs and stamping a fat TBD on the ES which led to all the statue trolls start making umpteen tittybaby threads _____ing and whining about it. :lol

In theory it sounds good... but i don't think one pre-order is really making that much of a difference. It's not like Sideshow is saying "you know, if it was 104 pre-orders instead of 103 we would make an extra 200 units!"

Back