REAL GHOST CAUGHT ON TAPE....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW what a cool video. I hat to go away for a cup of coffee and my sister was watching it se jumped away from the screen:lol :lol :lol

Nice one man!

last christmas a friend? sent me an email with jiggle bells
playing,then it said play it backwards for a hidden message
like a foul i did play backwards and i was listening very
closely,even turned my speakers up full blast.had a few to
many beer the night before and an evil spirit jumped out and screamed at me.it put me off my christmas dinner.:monkey2

I saw one that was similar to this only better; It was sent to me via email by a friend and the setup was that Volkswagon was filming a commercial in the countryside somewhere and that a 'mist like' apparition could be seen. The email asked that you get really close to the screen as the ghost would be very difficult to spot, so like a dummy I was staring intently and a zombie like creature flies at the screen and scares the crap outta me! It was really well done!

The volkswagen one is classic. I assume this is one of the first, not gonna watch it though.

Its 2:00am I just got off a ten hour shift and I'am alone, sitting in the dark.....that being said I almost **** my pants.....thanks alot Shai.....

kingdarkness03 said:
Its 2:00am I just got off a ten hour shift and I'am alone, sitting in the dark.....that being said I almost **** my pants.....thanks alot Shai.....

That was the idea king..lolll

lolll....:lol:lol.....just got my girlfriend with it.....worked like a charm..thanks again Shai:D

Back