READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

That sucks dude:( I guess my expectations weren't that high, so I quite like the look of it. I'm with you on Agent Smith though. He started off as a clear backrunner to Neo, but has managed to come out in front and surprise everyone. I say go for it. What better figure to start out on.

Oh and we need your preferred expression:D

Thats a tough one. I think smirk open mouth

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

I'm for the open-mouth smirk as well.

Why isn't this an option? And don't tell me it's classified as 'focused'
ending1.png

I really like this expression, as well as disgust and Smile.

I think we should also review some of the expressions seen toward the end of the film, at the climax, when he has utterly lost it and is on the verge of tears. That is one of the best parts of the film.

I like that expression too, it's like an emotionless, emptiness expression.

Why isn't this an option? And don't tell me it's classified as 'focused'
ending1.png

I really like this expression, as well as disgust and Smile.

I think we should also review some of the expressions seen toward the end of the film, at the climax, when he has utterly lost it and is on the verge of tears. That is one of the best parts of the film.

I like that expression too, it's like an emotionless, emptiness expression.

I agree it seems people want the Paul allen scene the cd raincoat.

You could pretty much classify that as "focused" Blitz. The pics used in the choices are more for the general idea of that look. They're not necessarily the exact still shot that he sculpt will be modeled on. So "focused" is encompassing everything that's in that cold stare category. But maybe to avoid confusion we should add more pics to it of add a "cold stare" category.

You could pretty much classify that as "focused" Blitz. The pics used in the choices are more for the general idea of that look. They're not necessarily the exact still shot that he sculpt will be modeled on. So "focused" is encompassing everything that's in that cold stare category. But maybe to avoid confusion we should add more pics to it of add a "cold stare" category.

I think that's exactly what needs to happen. Focused comes off as a bit too serious and determined. This is more blank and hopeless.

I will try and grab some screenshots from the film tomorrow for reference.

Welcome to the party sir. I like to dissect girls. Do you know that I'm utterly insane?

5 and counting....

add me to the list im in for open smile

Nice to see the list fill up slowly... Im yet to recieve confirmation from Denny about this... actually he wasnt online to me the whole day, so I guess hes really busy. Specially now with the new website and all...
Anyway I think with all the intent this should be a go...

I like expressions 1, 4, and 6. The figure has to be the Paul Allen scene. Full suit, long over coat(not in said scene I know), rain coat, axe, butcher knife, business cards, and some vhs or cd's. :lol I would like to have a nail gun but it's not a deal breaker for me. I think most will display him with the axe/knife anyways.

I like expressions 1, 4, and 6. The figure has to be the Paul Allen scene. Full suit, long over coat(not in said scene I know), rain coat, axe, butcher knife, business cards, and some vhs or cd's. :lol I would like to have a nail gun but it's not a deal breaker for me. I think most will display him with the axe/knife anyways.

I'm digging your sig man :rock

What the hell add me to the list. I do wanna see this project come to light. I'm in for a bloody raincoat and sick smirk or smile expression. Guess choice number 1.

And we have 47 guys... I think a confirmation should be inevitable.. And I will request Denny to increase prices so that he doesnt have to have any qualms about quality cost... Im sure you all agree to that. Ill put it on here and make sure no expenses spared. Right now on my list of what Im pitching for based on votes and opinions here

Sculpt Expression
-----------------
Focus/Cold Stare or Slight Mouth Open Smirk

Clothing
---------
Shirt, Suspenders. Design Tie, Pinstripe trousers and suit jacket, and Black Overcoat and Raincoat, Shoes

Accessories
------------
Rolex watch, Axe, CD Case of Huey Lewis & The News 'Fore', Briefcase

Gloved hands for gripping pose, and ungloved hands in gripping pose too

And we have 47 guys... I think a confirmation should be inevitable.. And I will request Denny to increase prices so that he doesnt have to have any qualms about quality cost... Im sure you all agree to that. Ill put it on here and make sure no expenses spared. Right now on my list of what Im pitching for based on votes and opinions here

Sculpt Expression
-----------------

Clothing
---------
Shirt, Suspenders. Design Tie, Pinstripe trousers and suit jacket, and Black Overcoat and Raincoat, Shoes

Accessories
------------

Right on the money axe would like the headphones but chances are someone will offer these don't forget the business card that's a must .

I'm digging your sig man :rock

Thanks bro! :rock I've always loved the logo.

Sculpt Expression
-----------------

Clothing
---------

Accessories
------------

Sounds perfect. Isn't the overcoat navy though? I thought it was the same color as the suit? Forgot about the gloved hands and briefcase, those are a must.

Just re-watched this movie last night, Pat is such a lunatic.

ATM Machine: Feed me a stray cat.... :lol

Back