Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, if it's 1/4 scale, it'll be a PF regardless. The only real question is if it'll be mixed media or not.

Premuim format used to mean mixed media but with ivy and lantern is anyone's guess.

Premuim format used to mean mixed media but with ivy and lantern is anyone's guess.

Yeah, we'll just have to wait and see. Either way, I'm really happy to hear that it looks like this piece will be in 1/4 scale.

Yeah. This has to be a new PF or Com that they are working on. The base doesn't look the same as the LSF. I'm really hoping it's 1/4 scale.

For a minute I thought they might have been the same...had to come back to this thread to compare. The new PF looks like it will be similar to the LSF, but maybe without the intricate details on the armor :dunno

For a minute I thought they might have been the same...had to come back to this thread to compare. The new PF looks like it will be similar to the LSF, but maybe without the intricate details on the armor :dunno

We really don't know what it will actually look like. All we see are his feet and part of the base. That all being said, I still can't wait until they give us a full look at this new piece. I didn't care for the 1st PF because he was seated. I wanted a standing Doom and this will fill that bill. I just hope it looks half as good as the LSF. The LSF is an absolute masterpiece IMHO. I can't see ANY Doom statue that will top it. I just pray this new piece comes close.

Screenshot_2013-07-17-17-17-15-1.png

Had to remind myself what the picture was for the new Doom PF. I wonder how long until the big enveil? :dunno

I am going out on a limb and saying arms will be crossed.

1337026-doom_mvc3.jpg

I would be soooo OK with that. I have Bowens first Doom statue and I think that pose works perfectly for this character. It comes off as very smug and pompous. IMHO, it screams Doom.

Boom, Such is the Will of Doom!

‏@ArtofJoshSimon 13 Aug

@collectsideshow You did a sneak peek of my favorite Doctor during SDCC but no scale! Will it be 1/4?? Such is the Will of DOOM!

5:53 PM - 13 Aug 13 · Details

SideshowCollectibles ‏@collectsideshow 14 Aug

@artofjoshsimon #WillOfDoom! Magic 8-ball says, "Your assumptions are on the right track!" -S

For all of you still wondering about the scale...Josh already asked the question back in August. Based on SSC's response, it sure looks like it'll be a PF.

The safe pose, wait, he needs 1 leg up. SS famous pose.

Back