Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvel has a LOT teased to come out following SDCC some of which already came up for PO:
Gladiaor Hulk PF
Black Widow PF
MJ Comiquette
Gwempn Stacy Comiquette
Spiderman Comiquette
Captain America PF
Red Skull PF
Apocalypse PF
Doom PF
Grey Hulk PF
Red Hulk PF
Green Hulk PF
That's a LOT of statues.

Ah, my mistake. One year and we still don't have it in our hands. I have a feeling we won't see Doom for a while.

I think the LSF is the only one we're going to see for a while. A long while.

The Doom PF is already done. We saw the base and his feet. It is fully painted. Unless they are awaiting approval from Marvel, it can probably go up for PO at any time. It'll just be up to SSC as to when they'll want to release it.

The Doom PF is already done. We saw the base and his feet. It is fully painted. Unless they are awaiting approval from Marvel, it can probably go up for PO at any time. It'll just be up to SSC as to when they'll want to release it.

:exactly: I can't imagine SS making us wait for ages on something that is already done. I doubt this will affect the sales of the LSF as that's for a whole different collector IMO

This could go up for PO at any time

I think the LSF is the only one we're going to see for a while. A long while.

That the thing, a pf doom would kill a lot sales of a LSF doom that hasn't been up for PO yet, which would have them a push the pf back as you suggested :(

Marvel has a LOT teased to come out following SDCC some of which already came up for PO:
Gladiaor Hulk PF
Black Widow PF
MJ Comiquette
Gwempn Stacy Comiquette
Spiderman Comiquette

Captain America PF
Red Skull PF
Apocalypse PF
Doom PF

Grey Hulk PF
Red Hulk PF
Green Hulk PF

That's a LOT of statues.

That list is insane. The ones in Red are the ones I really want :horror :lol

I actually want them all but that definitely ain't happening

That the thing, a pf doom would kill a lot sales of a LSF doom that hasn't been up for PO yet, which would have them a push the pf back as you suggested :(
:1-1:

I think it's safe to say we can sit back and relax a bit.

:exactly: I can't imagine SS making us wait for ages on something that is already done. I doubt this will affect the sales of the LSF as that's for a whole different collector IMO

This could go up for PO at any time

Then this will be PO number 4 post Comic Con 2013! Doom is such a great character and i cant see SSC screwing up the pose on this one! I'm 85% sure that he will have one foot on a plinth/rock/step as we saw and have the Doom trademark arms folded pose with the cape flowing! :rotfl i really dont mind that pose but i know others hate it as its been over killed!

Will be interesting to see which parts of the costume they will make mixed media. Most important factor, as he is in the standing position, will his cape be sculpted or will it have the wire inside to help mould it as you desire like the Black Panther PF cape?

I wonder how the rest of the new Doom looks like. From what we have seen, the feet armors look very promising and resembled to the first Doom on throne! Cannot wait to see the full reveal and what the exclusive version is going to be! So stoked! :hi5:

That LSF Doom looks amazing. I doubt I'll get that though. I'd like a smaller version like a PF. That would work out better in terms of space and budget.

I wonder how the rest of the new Doom looks like. From what we have seen, the feet armors look very promising and resembled to the first Doom on throne! Cannot wait to see the full reveal and what the exclusive version is going to be! So stoked! :hi5:

It would be funny if it was Doom on throne, chapter 2. :lol

Obviously it's not since he is standing and people would B*%@$ like a no other.

That LSF Doom looks amazing. I doubt I'll get that though. I'd like a smaller version like a PF. That would work out better in terms of space and budget.

The LSF is going to be extremely hard to top.

SSC or bowen hasn't said they'd make a doom statue with either the silver surfer board/power cosmic effects or one with the infinity gauntlet yet have they?

I think the statue pose should be Doom wearing a shower cap, just stepping out of the shower (still in full metal garb), and using mr Fantastic to do the towel butt floss...

As seen in family guy
[ame]https://youtu.be/ED5CDPXaszA[/ame]

Dying to get a standing Doom PF. The LSF is incredible. Among the greatest work Sideshow has ever done. . . Still disturbing that there is NO MAGNETO

A scary thought but which could still prove to be correct...wasnt the new Ultron on Throne 1/5 scale? i'll still have my money on it being 1/4 :pray:

Yeah that was a CQ, I must admit I would of been all over that Ultron statue if it was a PF but it wasn't :(

I really hope this Doom is a PF. Will most probably pass if it isn't though just like I did Ultron

A scary thought but which could still prove to be correct...wasnt the new Ultron on Throne 1/5 scale? i'll still have my money on it being 1/4 :pray:

The Ultron Com was sneaked to us years ago. They only recent 1/5 Coms has been the JSC line. Those were made to be a set. I doubt we'll see a major push on Coms after that set is released. SSC already knows that Coms just don't sell as well as 1/4 scale pieces do. I expect the new Doom to be a PF.

Back