Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mystique CQ and PF were released within a short time from each other.

so roughly when do Sideshow put up the new pieces for pre order? I remember PO'ing the Bats PF not long after SDCC 12...just wondering when we might see the Iron Man LSF, the Captain America and Red Skull PF's and the Apocalypse PF go up?

Supes pf took a long time, I would like them to be more spread out, makes it easier to afford, 2-3 pieces in the same month it's unbearable.

Supes pf took a long time, I would like them to be more spread out, makes it easier to afford, 2-3 pieces in the same month it's unbearable.

the sooner the better! I just wanna get my hands on that Iron Man LSF and then the world will be a better place :rock

Its that damn throne that makes the OG Doom so great.

Not for me. I want a standing Doom. Much like the 1st Bowen Doom. Smug, arrogant, arms folded and looking down at all he rules over. That's Doom IMHO. I hope this new piece incorporates all of those qualities. I absolutely LOVE the LSF but don't collect in that scale. Space is already an issue for me so I hope that a new PF will do the job. Can't wait to see pics. Just hope it's 1/4 scale.

Not for me. I want a standing Doom. Much like the 1st Bowen Doom. Smug, arrogant, arms folded and looking down at all he rules over. That's Doom IMHO. I hope this new piece incorporates all of those qualities. I absolutely LOVE the LSF but don't collect in that scale. Space is already an issue for me so I hope that a new PF will do the job. Can't wait to see pics. Just hope it's 1/4 scale.

To each their own :hi5: The throne blows me away, though...incredible quality and detail on that thing. I love the original Doom PF...just wish it was a little easier to shape the damn hood...took me forever to get it to where I liked it!

so roughly when do Sideshow put up the new pieces for pre order? I remember PO'ing the Bats PF not long after SDCC 12...just wondering when we might see the Iron Man LSF, the Captain America and Red Skull PF's and the Apocalypse PF go up?

I'm pretty sure Batman was the last piece they put up for PO for last year's online comic-con. So hopefully they put some of this year' big guns up by the end of the month.

Probably not, but to be honest, with all these new Marvel PF's in the pipeline maybe a little spacing is needed.

Apocalypse proto is at the Con and they said via twitter they don't have a preorder date set yet. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Doom until very late in the year

To each their own :hi5: The throne blows me away, though...incredible quality and detail on that thing. I love the original Doom PF...just wish it was a little easier to shape the damn hood...took me forever to get it to where I liked it!

Absolutely! I'm not dissing the original PF but it just never was for me. No denying that the piece was well crafted. All the older pieces were. I just never cared for most of them for various reasons.

Absolutely! I'm not dissing the original PF but it just never was for me. No denying that the piece was well crafted. All the older pieces were. I just never cared for most of them for various reasons.

I'm like you, I would prefer a standing Doom PF. How the Doom LSF is, would be petfect to my tastes but your right there's no taking away how impressive the original is. An absolute true Grail

The Supes PF PO took 8 months after the Con preview, but it was totally reworked.

The Supes PF PO took 8 months after the Con preview, but it was totally reworked.

Good point Spidey.

But with Cap/Red Skull around the corner, the Spidey coms coming out, Sinestro coming soon, they have to be careful not to canabalize their own sales by making collectors choose. Wouldnt shock me that we dont get a PO until next year. Give people a chance to catch their breath then wham! Besides, with so much in the pipeline, just when will the factory have time to get to this?

Back