Re: Gandalf the Grey 12" in hand pics !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gandalf has arrived! Can't wait to get home now and get a good look at him. Will try to get some pics up. Me happy :D

Didn't even get a chance to open him last nite :(

My home is overrun with friends n family wanting to play left for dead! Hopefully I will get a chance tonite.

I am trying to get a second exclusive version. The nice folks at Sideshow suggested that I ask a friend who has an account to get it for me. I was surprised to hear that advice from them. But I do have a couple of buddies that might be able to help me out.

pizzagandalf11fo2.jpg

pizzagandalf12mm8.jpg

pizzagandalf10jh0.jpg

:D

awesome pic Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never do that with my figure, but dayum, I applaud you for "stepping out of the box"

Quick favor guys...
I'm not entirely happy with how the sword and belt hang/sit on my Gandalf, could you guys post pics of how you have yours set up?
Thanks!

I luv this figure and not trying to down it but does it look to be crossed eyed ?? ive seen quite a few pics that make me think this? not being rude just curious?

As with any figure, the eyes are painted by hand so it's possible, but mine isn't and I think you're probably just seeing an optical illusion.

Great pics, Pizza! It would be great to have the whole Fellowship going through the snow!

Of course we don't have a whole Fellowship :(

Great pics, Pizza! It would be great to have the whole Fellowship going through the snow!

Of course we don't have a whole Fellowship :(
well you could always make three small piles of snow and pretend that merry, pippin, and gimli got buried.

Back