Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.
It's a really messy blend of Biohazard and Silent Hill.
Plus there's a lot of rushed things (reused assests, skipped boss fight, reused assest, bugs, etc).
I also hate obvious copypasts from Biohazard series, lazy design of enemies and inconsistent visuals.

I see. Well, at least the game's relatively cheap these days. As far as I'm concerned, it looks more like Resident Evil than RE6 and 7 do, and I like that Mikami was involved as well. I'm still interested in playing the game but I'll keep my expectations low.

Evil Within i hate and love. But its purely down to the engine. Ive completed the game maybe 15 times, sometimes i love it and sometimes i hate it. But its if you have a good run, or a bad run. The game plays like trash. Bad hit boxes, character moves like a bus. So if you get lucky, the game is good. If you get unlucky, the game sucks. The first time i played the game i likened it to Dark Souls, even down to the mimick boxes. But with Dark Souls, once you master the controls and know what you are doing the game is a breeze. But even if you know what your doing, where your going with TEW it can mean nothing with the clunky controls and it frustrates you because you know what to do, and have done it before.

Id really recommend people play it, its disappointing but only because theres parts of the game where it picks up and is great. But then you come to other parts with instant death ghost molester segments.

Late to the party but the witcher 3 - 10/10.

Purchased it day one and for some reason I returned it. My brother told me to give it a second chance so I grabbed the GOTY edition with both expansions and it really grabbed me by the balls.

I've sunk countless hours into now, love it.

Alien Isolation: 9/10
This is a Love/Hate game. They stayed true to source where an Alien horror game needs to be, it was perfect that way. Probably the best horror game i've played as you feel completely helpless around the Alien.
Only reason im not giving it a 10 is because of the saving system. You have to find stations where you manually save the game, there is no checkponts. Just a saving system like the old Resident Evil games where you have to find a typewriter to save your game. The problem with this is that when you die, it becomes a depressing experience when you have to stay patient sneaking around for another 10-15 minutes up to the point where you died 2-3 times allready. That's the only downside with this game in my opinion, and the reason it took me almost 2 years to finish it, i gave up on it 3 times because of that.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 8/10 pretty solid game. I hope they continue the Uncharted series, even if it is with out Drake

Puzzle Adventure Blockle for Nintendo Switch - 10/10

Puzzle Adventure Block is a solid puzzle game for the Switch. The puzzles range from easy to very challenging. You solve the puzzles by rotating the level and moving the cat around to try to get to the exit without getting killed. Levels are replayable because there are objectives for each level to earn stars and a crown for getting all of the stars. I found myself trying to earn everything in the game. After beating the game you can unlock a hard mode for the game. The story in the game is cute and so are the characters. I didn't find anything wrong with the game, although it would have been nice to have some sort of hint system.

Yakuza Kiwami - 8/10

Good game but just not on the level of the brilliant Yakuza 0. The Majima Everywhere system was a lot of fun and comical. He's a great character. :lol

The issue I had was that they made the combat frustrating in parts by giving too many enemies pistols and knifes that drop you after one hit - this was especially frustrating in the second-to-last boss battle against three opponents. :mad:

Yakuza Kiwami - 8/10

Good game but just not on the level of the brilliant Yakuza 0. The Majima Everywhere system was a lot of fun and comical. He's a great character. :lol

The issue I had was that they made the combat frustrating in parts by giving too many enemies pistols and knifes that drop you after one hit - this was especially frustrating in the second-to-last boss battle against three opponents. :mad:

Is 0 and Kiwami your first experience with the series? I started playing since the PS2 version back in 2007, Yakuza 2 on PS2 in 2011, and I'm just now continuing the series. I finished Yakuza 3 and 4 earlier this year and I just now finished Yakuza: Dead Souls and plan on playing Yakuza 5 soon. After 5 I'll finally get to Yakuza 0 and then Kiwami before 6 next year hopefully.

Last edited:
Is 0 and Kiwami your first experience with the series? I started playing since the PS2 version back in 2007, Yakuza 2 on PS2 in 2011, and I'm just now continuing the series. I finished Yakuza 3 and 4 earlier this year and I just now finished Yakuza: Dead Souls and plan on playing Yakuza 5 soon. After 5 I'll finally get to Yakuza 0 and then Kiwami before 6 next year hopefully.

Yeah, my entry to the series is through those two. Never had a PS3 so missed out on the older ones.

Y6 is out in the west next March, and remake of Yakuza 2 is out in Japan in December but it's doubtful it will release in the west anytime soon. I don't know if they'll re-release or remake the others.

I was surprised how well the story was put together and I actually liked the new characters since all were fleshed out, my only issue is almost none of them had powers and relied on ****ing gadgets.. I liked Kotal Kahn for the most part, but then they turned him into an idiot half way through.

Is it Raiden that revived Scorpion to being human between MK9 and MKX? They don't specifically talk about it.

Blood Omen - Gamplay: 5/10, story: 8/10.
Soul Reaver - Gamplay: 6/10, story: 8.5/10.
Soul Reaver 2 - Gamplay: 6.5/10, story: 9/10.
Blood Omen 2 - Gamplay: 6.5/10, story: filler/10.
Defiance - Gamplay: 7/10, story: 9/10.

There's no way to actually beat this game, because it's an online multiplayer, but I'll rate it, anyway...

Overwatch - 7/10

I've been playing it on and off with a friend during the weeks, and it's pretty fun. Overall, it's a fantastic multiplayer game, with brilliant level and character design. Each character has their own unique traits and abilities, and there's something there for everyone. The game also makes you want to get better with its ranking system. But, I have to say, the salt is extreme on ranked levels, and I won't recommend going it alone on solo play unless you're very good.

I knocked two points, because of the undeveloped character lore. I also took off a point because of the very limited selection of maps at the moment.

Back