Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having earned Platinum trophies for Ratchet and Clank, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, it is incredibly difficult for me to objectively rate them, because, particularly with Up Your Arsenal having such a focus on leveling up your weapons, there comes a point where, as great as they are, it just becomes tedious as ****.

I'd probably give the original an 8, Going Commando a 9, and Up Your Arsenal an 8.5. They truly are fantastic games that still hold up amazingly well, and I'm still eager to buy the PS4 entry, as well as the two, main Future titles that I'm missing (Into the Nexus and A Crack in Time), but, holy ****, the amount of grinding I had to do in order to get the one million bolts trophy in the first one, ten million bolts, and Omega weapons trophies in the third one is something I will never, in all my life, do again. I'm happy to say that I beat three of my favorite games in their entirety, but man, was it ever a *****.:lol

Yeah, for real the HD Trilogy has some really annoying trophies to get, probably one of the worst sets I've seen. A Crack in Time's are pretty easy and simple, Into the Nexus isn't bad but the HD Trilogy...god, why?

Resident Evil 0 Remastered - 7/10. Shows its age due to when it was made, has issues with flow and back tracking and the item restrictions are stupid. But its atmosphere, music and moments do help it out and it looks lovely in HD.

Yeah, for real the HD Trilogy has some really annoying trophies to get, probably one of the worst sets I've seen. A Crack in Time's are pretty easy and simple, Into the Nexus isn't bad but the HD Trilogy...god, why?

Resident Evil 0 Remastered - 7/10. Shows its age due to when it was made, has issues with flow and back tracking and the item restrictions are stupid. But its atmosphere, music and moments do help it out and it looks lovely in HD.

I kind of freaked out a little bit with Going Commando, because I didn't get all of the skill points until my Challenge Mode run through, so, I wound up having to use one of the exploits to get to the Insomniac museum. I was never so happy as when the trophy popped up.

Now that I've got my PS3 hooked up, I'm debating trying to get the remaining Arkham Origins trophies I'm missing, but I'm really not sure I want to go through the trouble (the two Bruce Wayne trophies from the Initiation DLC and pretty much all of the multiplayer trophies, which are just...ugh). Honestly, I know Sony has the feature where you can hide trophies, but part of me really wishes theyd create a way to just have the permanently removed, unless you decide otherwise, because that's one game I'd just like to give up on.

So, have you played the R&C remake, yet, FSLAR?

I kind of freaked out a little bit with Going Commando, because I didn't get all of the skill points until my Challenge Mode run through, so, I wound up having to use one of the exploits to get to the Insomniac museum. I was never so happy as when the trophy popped up.

Now that I've got my PS3 hooked up, I'm debating trying to get the remaining Arkham Origins trophies I'm missing, but I'm really not sure I want to go through the trouble (the two Bruce Wayne trophies from the Initiation DLC and pretty much all of the multiplayer trophies, which are just...ugh). Honestly, I know Sony has the feature where you can hide trophies, but part of me really wishes theyd create a way to just have the permanently removed, unless you decide otherwise, because that's one game I'd just like to give up on.

So, have you played the R&C remake, yet, FSLAR?
I don't know if I want to go back for the platinums in those games...maybe Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal for Challenge Mode and the fun factor.

And frankly I would not go bother with Arkham Origins trophies, it doesn't seem worth it. The first thing I did after completing it was go back to Arkham City :lol it's such a pain in the ass and just not a well made gaem.

I do have the R&C Remake but I haven't actually played it, wanted to clear out other games from my long list first.

I don't know if I want to go back for the platinums in those games...maybe Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal for Challenge Mode and the fun factor.

And frankly I would not go bother with Arkham Origins trophies, it doesn't seem worth it. The first thing I did after completing it was go back to Arkham City :lol it's such a pain in the ass and just not a well made gaem.

I do have the R&C Remake but I haven't actually played it, wanted to clear out other games from my long list first.

I have all of the single player and cold, cold heart trophies, but, yeah, I really don't want to go into multiplayer mode. I tried it a few times, and, blech. Like I said, if I could just erase that game from my trophy list, I would totally do so, but Sony's like "you can hide it from the world, but you can never escape the skeletons in your closet," when it comes to trophies.:lol It's not as bad, now, though, since I still haven't earned 100℅ of the Arkham Knight trophies. I got my Platinum, but there are just so, so many that it's like "oof."

Lately, I've started to enjoy trophy hunting. It used to just be the Batman games, but, since I got my Platinums for AC: Syndicate and Fallout, I've been trying to get more Platinums. The ones I hate are games like GTA V, with separate trophies for different versions, where I started it on PS3, so, it would, basically, be in a perpetual state of noncompletion

I have all of the single player and cold, cold heart trophies, but, yeah, I really don't want to go into multiplayer mode. I tried it a few times, and, blech. Like I said, if I could just erase that game from my trophy list, I would totally do so, but Sony's like "you can hide it from the world, but you can never escape the skeletons in your closet," when it comes to trophies.:lol It's not as bad, now, though, since I still haven't earned 100℅ of the Arkham Knight trophies. I got my Platinum, but there are just so, so many that it's like "oof."

Lately, I've started to enjoy trophy hunting. It used to just be the Batman games, but, since I got my Platinums for AC: Syndicate and Fallout, I've been trying to get more Platinums. The ones I hate are games like GTA V, with separate trophies for different versions, where I started it on PS3, so, it would, basically, be in a perpetual state of noncompletion
I wonder if you could even find people on multiplayer :lol maybe we could help each other out with the Origins multiplayer trophies, I saw even on release some people didn't find many on the servers. It's gotta be dead by this point. I didn't get 100% in Arkham Knight either, the Riddler **** is so annoying...

I've been doing some trophy hunting to do for some simpler games, like the Jak and Daxter Trilogy. But it is strange how some games have different trophies and lists...like the Last of Us and GTA V.

I wonder if you could even find people on multiplayer :lol maybe we could help each other out with the Origins multiplayer trophies, I saw even on release some people didn't find many on the servers. It's gotta be dead by this point. I didn't get 100% in Arkham Knight either, the Riddler **** is so annoying...

I've been doing some trophy hunting to do for some simpler games, like the Jak and Daxter Trilogy. But it is strange how some games have different trophies and lists...like the Last of Us and GTA V.

I'd be happy to, if you're up to suffer through it with me.:lol It might not be dead, though. I sometimes stop into WB's Arkham forums, and, for whatever reason, I don't know, but that game still has a seemingly devoted fanbase, and people clamoring for multiplayer in new games, which I'm glad that, up to this point, at least, Rocksteady has basically said "**** off" to MP.

I'd be happy to, if you're up to suffer through it with me.:lol It might not be dead, though. I sometimes stop into WB's Arkham forums, and, for whatever reason, I don't know, but that game still has a seemingly devoted fanbase, and people clamoring for multiplayer in new games, which I'm glad that, up to this point, at least, Rocksteady has basically said "**** off" to MP.
:hi5: :lol god help us. The fanbase for Origins is a strange one, not sure why they'd want multiplayer like it...unless it was something else where they directly compete without anyone becoming a mook. like see who can get the most K.O.s, style and stealth/no stealth. Hm. But good on Rocksteady for saying no :lol

The most I could say is that I'd like to see some form of drop-in/drop-out co-op, in the future, particularly since they already have a solid foundation with the dual play implementation.

For Father's day I got:

PS3
Journey - The Collector's Edition
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

XBOX 360
Batman: Arkham Origins
Mafia II
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

After typing those out, I just realized I play A LOT of games that have colons in their titles! :lol

And lots of games with "Ass" in their titles, too :lecture. The Ass Creed games are fun. That's a great haul of presents!

And that's why.. :lol

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - 2/10

Horrible game. Just started playing the sequel and it's way better. They fixed everything that was wrong with the first one IMO. Yet critics liked the first game better. Go figure.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - 8/10

No clue why people hated this!? Enjoyed everything about this game. It is short, but fun while it lasts.

Last edited:
A guy from GameSpot got fired for not giving it a good review and there was huge controversy/news :lol

Ratchet and Clank (PS4)-9/10 I skipped ahead a bit, so, I still have to go back and play the Future stuff (again, in some cases), however, what I can say is that this is a fantastic, sometimes surreal, experience. It actually took a lot of getting used to, at first, and I didn't like it; transitioning to it from having just beat the original 3 PS2 games, but, once you get into it, man...

It plays beautifully, the graphics are amazing, and they do lend a surreal element to it, because, here I am, exploring many of the same environments I did as a kid, all lushly rendered in full 1080p, and I can't say there's a single game like it that I've experienced. The Holocards are a fun distraction and the Weapon Modification systems they've added lend a degree of customization to the way you play through it.

Honestly, this game really is unbelievable to me, because, essentially, they've taken a cue from Hollywood and said "we've made 11 sequels, let's just reboot it," and yet, in doing so, they've captured the heart and soul of the series and honored its roots with a truly sensational experience.

I can't think of anyone I wouldn't recommend this game to. It's a perfect jumping on point for newcomers, and, for fans of the original series, it's a breathtaking new vision of a PlayStation classic that lives up to the standard set by its predecessors and more.

I need to really start on R&C on PS4...but I've been busy starting on other games instead :lol I'm not even worried but from the demo I played and else stuff I saw, it looks nothing short of amazing.

The Last of Us Remastered - 9/10. Looks and plays beautifully on the PS4. Holds up well still in terms of gameplay besides clunkiness, glitches (Especially stealth ones) and such. Playing Uncharted 4 did help me appreciate this game even more as well. Gonna have to start on Left Behind soon, the main reason I bought the remaster.

Completed Demons souls last week.

Hmmm, im going to give it an 8. Its got big glaring flaws and still manages to be a brilliant game. Id say its better than Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne. I wouldnt say its worse than DS1 or 2. However id give DS2 a higher score. Which is hard to put in to words. The one thing i think is unforgivable about Demons souls is that when you sign in, the internet connection alters the world you are in's difficulty based on the amount of people who play it either easier or tougher. So when you play it for the first time, and its been out 7 years, and everybody has already beat it the game shifts you towards the harder difficulty. Actually a 2nd unforgivable thing, the semi-main final boss can actually de-level you mid battle, and youve lost thoes levels.So if you need 30 strength to wield a huge sword, you just level to 30 on that stat. So if you get de-levelled during battle you cant fight any more. Not to mention after you get bodied you need to grind, and grind to get your stats back because buying a level is so high because you re at the end of the game. I can see why these mechanics were taken out.

Id fully endorse anybody to pick up the game though. Any of the souls games they're great,

Back