Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty ridiculous that the mods don't do him squat, but they banned Gaspar a few weeks ago :slap. Speaking of which, I think he's supposed to be back today... .

Wait, Gaspar got banned? Why?

Yeah, triple post I know. Who visits here anyway. :lol

Wait, Gaspar got banned? Why?

Yeah, triple post I know. Who visits here anyway. :lol
Apparently he unintentionally insulted a moderator, and was banned. I thought it was permanent, seems like it was a few weeks only :dunno I forget that temporary bans are a thing on here.

Don't take it the wrong way though. I meant that there are only two people on SSF that my primitive brain could count that genuinely like the game. I know it was MUCH more well received elsewhere.

:duff

Apologies then, I thought you were taking jabs :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently he unintentionally insulted a moderator, and was banned. I thought it was permanent, seems like it was a few weeks only :dunno I forget that temporary bans are a thing on here.

Sniff.. they grow up so fast.

:duff

Apologies then, I thought you were taking jabs :lol

Oh sorry! That's not what I meant to come off at all. :slap :duff

Again, if you think Troy Baker sounds like Joel, your ears are stupid, I don't know what else to tell you. Does he have a bit of an accent like Joel, definitely, but they sound absolutely different. Robin Akin Downes did his Kaz voice, not one time did he not sound like the same person from MGS1 and PW, except he gave more raw performance, far less animeish. Also lets say you were right (which you're not) and they were basically just rehashing from other characters they voiced, how does that in anyway mean they didn't give a great performance?

This scene here, voice acting wise (except for Huey) is better than anything I've heard in every MGS game combined. Ocelot sounds absolutely nothing like Joel, similar accent? Sure, same voice absolutely not. Robert Atkin Downes is giving a great performance better than anything in the older games, Kiefer also does a great job at giving us a more stoic Big Boss without repeating everything someone saids and making the character look like an idiot. I can bring up plenty of more scenes if you need me to, and I can also pull a ton of scenes from the older games where the voice acting was damn near cringeworthy. There's only two badly voiced lines in MGSV which are now famous.

Kiefer spoke more than enough to gauge whether he did a good job or not, not even the Hayter fanboys here said he didn’t a bad job, he did great with what he was given and in fact most people are upset he didn’t speak more, that's not something people would be complaining about had he done a bad job.

Again, if you disagree, then you’re wrong and you should probably get a new pair of ears :lol

I'd like to know what yours and Ryan's game of the year was.

Call me stupid then, since he sounded about one bar away from playing Joel.

:lol :lol :lol

Hey man, WWEJedi is at least entertaining, SSF always needs that one bad guy, and right now he’s doing a decent job at bothering everyone, its pretty entertaining to watch :lol

I'd rather have the poser fan, catfishing fairy back than this diaper wearing baby.

I'm heading over to the Movie section to see this WWEjedi for myself... MJ, bring the popcorn!

I'm heading over to the Movie section to see this WWEjedi for myself... MJ, bring the popcorn!
I came to read the comments

There's an MJ for everything at this point...which is horrifying in some ways :horror

I just finished the main storyline for The Crew on the PS4.

The Bad:
• Absolutely rubbish cheating AI car opponents. The AI literally cheats; in the story line missions, the AI drives recklessly, hurls itself into traffic, slams against walls and teleports just behind you to "catch up" after you have built a 5-6 seconds advantage.

• Frustrating Story mode missions that are poorly designed.

• Shocking difficulty spikes due to being too low levelled...this is a Car RPG after all.

• The game rewards is designed for mindless grinding.

• Always online. So server crashes will wipe out mission progress if the crash happens just before the auto save which is the only way to save.

• Small car selection.

The Good.
• Absolutely fantastic artistic recreation of the USA. Obviously not a 1:1 recreation, but the artistic interpretation captures the feel of each region very well.

• The graphics have recently been updated and actually look quite nice.

• Driving/handling has apparently been improved quite a bit since launch one year ago. The handling still isn't particularly good but it is sort of like GTA V level of handling which is simple, accessible and fun.

• The road trip feeling is very well captured.

• Excellent variety of road types. Tarmac, dirt and off-road. The different surface types feel different enough to provide fun and variety.

Injustice: Gods Among Us (ps4) 8/10

Good
-Great Story, a good take on the classic justice league vs justice league stories.
-Perfect voice acting
-Fun gameplay (easily accessible for couch play)
- Fun to watch, cool battles and special effects everywhere.
- excellent varied character selection

Bad
- The cut scenes have horrible graphics even though they are done well.
- Some of the designs are off. Although I do like the idea of getting some different textures in there, adds some extra shine to the game
-I wish you could change the difficulty on story mode

Portal 7/10

A bit disappointed with this one overall. But I really like the concepts. I'm not sure if I'm going to play the sequel, especially since I've seen that they whitewashed Chell and turned her into a beauty pageant contestant. I prefer her hardass look in the first game.

Also bummed I didn't get a trophy for beating the game.

New Super Mario Bros 2 - 7/10

Odd/annoying music aside, it's a standard fun Mario title, with the emphasis on coins being lovely. Some levels and gimmicks were pretty fun but it's not much I haven't seen before.

Rise of the Tomb Raider 8.5/10

I really really enjoyed it, I figured out the story about halfway through. With in regard to the Prophet and the Divine Source, game in 2k and 4k looks absolutely stunning. Controls pissed me off from time to time, jumping to a ledge or ladder while she was going through an animation could result in a jump to your death. But besides that it was really well done. If you play it listen to the voice memo's. Some of the stories in game were so well done I was looking for the last one or two to complete them.

Superhot: 5/10

Really innovative gameplay and quite enjoyable, but the game can be beaten under 2 hours with little replayability and barebones challenges. For the $25 price tag, there's no way to justify that price. I steam refunded the game right away. I'd recommend it if you can get it below $10.

After a couple of years of chipping away, finally completed the GTA5 storyline on PS3.

8/10

The world is exceptional and dialogue/scenarios fun, but the story overall and characters are limited. No female character was especially lame.

After a couple of years of chipping away, finally completed the GTA5 storyline on PS3.

8/10

The world is exceptional and dialogue/scenarios fun, but the story overall and characters are limited. No female character was especially lame.

That's probably what I'd rate it. I liked Trevor, but that was about it. The game is supposed to be heist based, but there's only five of them and you don't even get paid for all of them.

I wouldn't put it past R* to do a female character in the future.

I was disappointed by the number of heists, they were the best part of the game. It was certainly fun, and I found it better than IV since it took more risks gameplay wise and wasn't trying to be realistic. Story was ehh, probably a result of not going the realistic route. I would still rate 8/10 too.

Trevor is outstanding though, never thought I could adore an psycopathic, weirdly hypocritical, Canadian hipster :lol

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 6.5/10

Would be a 7/10 if not feeling low budget and odd at times, along with some irritating moments. All right game, if unremarkable but I can respect Capcom for some effort in moments, like a few puzzles. I also feel stung due to the bad ending so maybe that's why I'm kind of biased against it. lol

Back