Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firewatch - 0/10

Ve-e-e-e-e-e-ry short and mediocre story.
Stylized graphics are pointless because there's nothing to look at but the forest.
Almost no gameplay.

Firewatch - 0/10

Ve-e-e-e-e-e-ry short and mediocre story.
Stylized graphics are pointless because there's nothing to look at but the forest.
Almost no gameplay.

I was thinking about getting this game, now im not. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't mention it. The story is barely 1 hour worth, the build up is abrupt and the payoff is incredibly dissapointing.

Buy The Stanley Parable instead if you don't have it yet. :)

I SOOOOOOO want that game!!! Too bad it's not on a platform I own.
910c5f8d041794643b05256dedc959ae.jpg

Pity my PC wouldn't handle a game that big.
Upgrade_3.jpg

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) - 8/10

had Fun just like the first entry .. don't know whatelse to comment about the game .. it felt deja vu.

Just beat deadpool on ps4 before it hit theaters. It wasn't half bad! 6/10. It surprisingly had some funny moments and some cool variety when coming to fighting styles. I love the x-men, the added characters were awesome, and I've always loved the design of Sinister. I also found it kind of difficult and had to play it on easy ( which I don't do very often)

Jak and Daxter: The Precusor Legacy HD - 7.5/10. Didn't like it playing the first time on PS2, enjoyed it enough to finish this time on PS3.

PS4

Uncharted - 8.5/10

Uncharted 2 - 9.5/10

Uncharted 3 9/10

I had a blast playing these games again years later. They still hold up well for me.

Dark Souls 2 SOTLS editon - 8/10

Loved it, i prefer it over DS 1 and Bloodborne. But just like DS1 and Bloodborne i hate how LAZY they are when making the game. Story in text only (well, when you talk to NPC's you get lore but its usually so out of context its worthless. Places, people and events are unfolded to you about people you dont know, places youve never been and events you didnt know happened), that can be missed completely, enemy placement, difficulty spikes, geometry and hit detection all feel unpolished and unfinished and shoe horned in for the sake of " difficulty ". And i know apologists like to say its intentional, and even the dudes who make the game. But i cant help but finding myself pissed off at times are the makers and not the game as i play. By now i know whats intentional, and whats been tested and left in due to * shrug * its difficulty! You are intended to clip through the floor here because in Dark Souls your character yadda yadda yadda

But i must say i enjoyed it far more than DS1 and people tend to say DS1 is way better. I dont think so. I think the premise feels more intense in DS1 and more special. And the final area and boss are more impactful. But for the other 40 hours of areas, combat and exploration i found DS2 far superior. Human effigy > humanity 30000%. I love how common human effigys are in DS2 so you can play online too. I nearly always got assistance from a phantom when i needed it. And i wasnt stood around like a good waiting to be summoned like i was always doing in DS1 too.

I love the Souls games. Cant wait for DS3. But they could be perfect games i they actually held your hand a little bit better in the pointing you where you need to be, explaining plot and refining the system.

just finished blood borne, been playing it since thanksgiving.

10/10

About as close to a perfect game I've played recently. I never play games twice, but I started NG+ and I've already sunk another 10 hours into it. I can't praise this game enough.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Mega Man 6 - 7/10

Played with a friend over the weekend (along with 5 months ago which is a 6/10 due to ********), we beat both in a sitting and had some huge laughs and stuff. Game is all right, good way for the NES games to finish. Finished mostly to get pumped for The Legacy Collection

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Platinum Trophy run)

A confused, and misguided entry into the Metal Gear series that is actually thought provoking. Although most of those thoughts would be "what were they thinking?".

While featuring solid controls and gameplay, it quickly runs out of steam with a poor story, pointless characters and depiction, repetitive padding, juvenile sexual innuendos and self aggrandizing overtones. Playing it once is more than enough for a lifetime, playing it for the platinum means you're hopelessly wasting you're time like I did.

5/10.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Platinum Trophy run)

A confused, and misguided entry into the Metal Gear series that is actually thought provoking. Although most of those thoughts would be "what were they thinking?".

While featuring solid controls and gameplay, it quickly runs out of steam with a poor story, pointless characters and depiction, repetitive padding, juvenile sexual innuendos and self aggrandizing overtones. Playing it once is more than enough for a lifetime, playing it for the platinum means you're hopelessly wasting you're time like I did.

5/10.

I'd give it an 8 if it didn't have dozens and dozens of hours of mundane repeated missions, not a dead zone sandbox (like I predicted) and a protagonist that actually spoke more than one page of dialogue in the entire game. Definitely was the weakest entry of the series and a travesty to have as the "end" of the series.

Don't forget a kind of predictable horrible story, very half assed voice acting to the point of the actors literally doing roles they've done before, PR ******** that was wasted for nothing, absolutely terrible moments like the parasite killing most of your Mother Base - something like that should never, ever, be in any video game as it is effectively a form of punishment for nothing you, the player, did knowingly, and getting rid of it is time consuming - and retreading elements. Also more importantly, literally changing nothing about the series unless you try extremely hard to fit it into the timeline.

Back