Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes SLEEPING DOGS. Smashed this game in about 15 hours, loved every second of it.

9/10 Everything about this game was enjoyable, never a dull moment, combat slicker than rick, gunplay smoother than COD. Plenty to do after you complete the game too, with good achievements/trophies.
Only minor gripe is the motorbikes are not as realistic/enjoyable as they are in GTA4. And that is it. Awesome game!!

Transformers War for Cybertron: 7/10
Transformers Fall of Cybertron: 8/10

Definitely 2 games worth playing if you're a TF fan.Fall had more variety which is why i like that one more.

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap 7/10

I have all of the Zelda games and this is one of the four I've never finished. It was fun and all but just didn't seem to have a lot story wise. Kind of simple.

Just finished the single player campagne of Transformers FoC. What an amazing game. 9,5/10.

And when the score of the animation movie from the 80s began at the end I was totally blown away.

"You got the touch,
you got the pooooower!"

Just finished the single player campagne of Transformers FoC. What an amazing game. 9,5/10.

And when the score of the animation movie from the 80s began at the end I was totally blown away.

"You got the touch,
you got the pooooower!"

That's ****ing BADASS! :hi5:

Haunting Ground
8/10

Very fun game. Still don't entirely understand the story, but it's definitely unique in that you can use Hewie (white German Shephard) to attack your pursuers or keep them at bay as you run and hide/escape. Oh and uh, Fiona is hot. She's got some major ballistics.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVJ7akL9Jw[/ame]

Last edited:
Haunting Ground
8/10

Very fun game. Still don't entirely understand the story, but it's definitely unique in that you can use Hewie (white German Shephard) to attack your pursuers or keep them at bay as you run and hide/escape. Oh and uh, Fiona is hot. She's got some major ballistics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVJ7akL9Jw

always wanted to get this game but never got round to it, the graphics looked amazing when it came out and honestly still looks great now. hopefully it gets released on PSN

I've been on a gaming marathon since I started my vacation. Trying to finish most of the games that just piled up.

Final Fantasy 13 4.0-5.0

Assasins Creed Brotherhood 4.5-5.0

Battlefield 3 4.0-5.0

Final Fantasy 13 took me almost 2 years to finish, but finally had time to put in that extra time to finish it.

Going to try to finish the following games by the end of the week.

Walking Dead Ep 3-Have only played about 30 mins of it.
Alan Wake- Poured some hours into it, I think I was close to finishing.
Silent Hill Downpour- Haven't started.
Ghost Recon FS-Played tons and tons of online, poured a couple of hours into singleplayer co-op.
COD MW 3- Haven't started it.
Gears Of War 3-I think i have one more chapter to go.

Arhham city 9/10.

Really liked the voice cast and boss battles.

Didn't like the fact that the skins I bought don't show in the cutscenes. And for that, I reduce them a point!

Metroid Trilogy: 10/10

Perfection in every sence.

Borderlands 2 9/10 with 6 achievements left to finish.
My 360 list of games to finish....

Darksiders 2
AC 2
AC Brotherhood
AC Revelations
Sleeping Dogs
RE 6
lollipop chainsaw
shadows of the Damned
Transformers FoC
Sniper Elite V2
Dishonored
And that's just off the top of my head of what I can think of for now...oh yeah my NBA season as the Knicks in NBA 2k13

Back