Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just in reading this board, I could easily say that most guys are cads but I know better than that. I've been used and abused, but I still won't say that most guys are bad, because they aren't.

I will say it for your then....

At least , down here in the south, most “men” are just old boys......can’t cook or do laundry or clean a house or any basic domestic chore.....

Hell many wives down here mow the lawns! It’s a society of 20-50 year old little boys..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but they bring home the bacon right?

you know, sadly , not anymore....Some do, but often not.

That used to be the way....now alot of them complain all day about not being able to find the same work they did 20 years ago....then end up on "disability" and somehow can never work again.

Alot of men down here assumed they would be working in some factory job for 40 years, and they are pissed/depressed now that it didn't work out.

d5fb250072b1c51a3af47e924c12f435.gif

*Cough, cough, stock took a huge tumble at -1,175.21, coug, cough.*

Please continue with Men vs. Women, where Ween is the only female here.

say the sentence you wrote to yourself over and over, it doesnt sound right. you didnt even have to use anymore.

Still nothing wrong with it. You just don't know the meaning of the word used in that form. It has to do with time.

I used to catch grief for using the word SPELT instead of spelled. Nothing wrong with that either.

Any_more (the correct use) as an adverb means "no longer".
In the context of your post it doesn't work.
The correct use would be:

"I don't read these posts any more."
"I don't care what they say any more"

etc.

You could say "I just ignore most of it now."

Back