Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing random dot of rainbow light is one thing. Seeing dot of light that move in a long wave, in the middle of the work day, while looking at a computer monitor is another. What's next? Seeing 3-D waves?

go towards the light bro....

Seeing random dot of rainbow light is one thing. Seeing dot of light that move in a long wave, in the middle of the work day, while looking at a computer monitor is another. What's next? Seeing 3-D waves?

Wow you must be out of it, you're not talking in 3rd person

I've had these a couple of times. It's probably an aura headache due to eyestrain.

Wow you must be out of it, you're not talking in 3rd person

There is a niche for The Green One. He will provide.

I've had these a couple of times. It's probably an aura headache due to eyestrain.

Eyestrain from watching youtube? He's hardly working on such a strange job. Oh how strange life is. One day he's performing knee breaking, manual physical labor. The next, he's barely working, mentally or physically. Mr. Green could say what's next but that would defeats the purpose, lol.

There is a niche for The Green One. He will provide.

Eyestrain from watching youtube? He's hardly working on such a strange job. Oh how strange life is. One day he's performing knee breaking, manual physical labor. The next, he's barely working, mentally or physically. Mr. Green could say what's next but that would defeats the purpose, lol.

​Being on the computer can cause eye strain. If you're concentrating on something, you blink less.

Great Escape 55th anniversary......

Trivia : McQueen refused to sign autographs 1970-80 , this combined with secretaries signing for him has made his autograph very desirable

Batman '66 deaths :

Adam West 1st anniversary

Deanna Lund RIP (remember her most from Land of Giants though)

Harlan Ellison RIP

Thorvald Stoltenberg RIP (father of Jens , Norways former pm who now works for Nato...Thorvald worked for UN and Red Cross among other things so his son followed in his footsteps)

my neighbor named shannon has conversations with his pets...out in the open.
he comes from a family of hippies.
i think his sister is a stripper.

Some guy dressed as Mickey Mouse had been groping women on Karl Johan in Oslo (KJ is main parade st in Norway........)

my neighbor named shannon has conversations with his pets...out in the open.
he comes from a family of hippies.
i think his sister is a stripper.

Conversation with pets are norm now. Some peep value pets' unconditional love, until they are hungry, over human companions.

attachment.php

Back