Random email from new member "Serendipity"......?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it......sorry Weenie! :monkey5

This made me remember something funny. I know I shouldn't tell this since I'm a girl :)monkey3) and all but.....you guys can take it. :lol

I was driving in my car down a highway and I had to fart REAL BAD! I thought, well, no one is in the car with me so I let it rip. It was a BIG BOMB! I swear something crawled up in me and died. Anyway, two days later I was taking Mom somewhere and she got in my car and she asked me what smelled? I thought, OMG, I can still smell that fart! I think it took a week to finally air out. :lol

fart-in-face.gif

:eek:

Ah. Another "Who sent this email thread" I guess this means I can look forward to T&A pics, inappropriate comments, comments deleted, a weird bird alien involved in innuendo scenes, man ass and an eventual move to the Sandbox. Yay!

Ah. Another "Who sent this email thread" I guess this means I can look forward to T&A pics, inappropriate comments, comments deleted, a weird bird alien involved in innuendo scenes, man ass and an eventual move to the Sandbox. Yay!

You forgot the last step. The eventual deletion of the thread like the Sonya Koeppe one.

Back