Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke vs Rancor dio!

It will be hard to top the Gentle Giant one IMO.

It will be hard to top the Gentle Giant one IMO.

Actually, this can really top it. While painted really well and all, the GG Rancor piece is very boring visually, he's just standing their, almost like a guard dog, the boring pose is what kept me from getting it because everything else looked fantastic, but this should be much better with him in action and all, plus Luke is a better add in than man-boobs :lol

Re: Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama - Preorder 9/10

Sounds promising, I'm in. :banana

I'll be passing, but I'm excited to see it. I think its going to be a great piece.

I think I'll be ordering this one
Rancor looks great--just do not want my collection to be all Rancor
I have GG, Illusive Concepts, one from Star Wars game ..and a few more I can't think of right now.

I am very interested... so far I haven't been tempted to buy a few of the dios, but the Rancor is one of my favorites so I might be pushed over the edge.

Actually, this can really top it. While painted really well and all, the GG Rancor piece is very boring visually, he's just standing their, almost like a guard dog, the boring pose is what kept me from getting it because everything else looked fantastic, but this should be much better with him in action and all, plus Luke is a better add in than man-boobs :lol

I agree.. this is at least an action pose.. which with out seeing already tops the GG one.

Yeah, that was always the thing about the GG that I didn't care for... when I think of the Rancor a static pose just doesn't come to mind.

I think I'll be ordering this one
Rancor looks great--just do not want my collection to be all Rancor
I have GG, Illusive Concepts, one from Star Wars game ..and a few more I can't think of right now.

I am curious of your thoughts on the illusive concepts version.

This looks to be a great dio! And I'm even MORE excited to see the dio of "anakin vs the tusken raiders"!!!!! :rock

I had the GG one but sold it a few months back - it was nice but the pose just was too boring. I also have the illusive concepts one which is why it was easy to let GG's go. That said I will be all over Sideshows if the action shot is decent. :clap

I'm kind surprised to see this out so soon, based on the SDCC panel stuff, I figured it was in early development stages. Now this has me wondering what else of what was hinted at SDCC we'll be seeing soon, 1/6 Gamorrean would be nice.

I'm kind surprised to see this out so soon, based on the SDCC panel stuff, I figured it was in early development stages. Now this has me wondering what else of what was hinted at SDCC we'll be seeing soon, 1/6 Gamorrean would be nice.

Same here... the image looked like a very early WIP, guess they were further along. Hope the same is true for the Gammy :rock

Back