Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see it still for sale the Exclusive,probably will go as 2nd chance offer soon.:yess:

I like this statue much, but SS has not shipped my Ex. yet which I have preordered
last September :impatient:
I will contact them next week why it takes so much time to ship a statue
which nobody want`s to have:dunno

Last edited:
Rambo just arrived Oslo with fedex!

It should be here tomorrow or thursday,yeah i kept it...I really need to see this one in hand before i decide if i want to keep it or not.

I know the fedex Import fees will be expensive,they are the worst along with DHL and UPS :gah:

Ok, here mine just arrived two days ago.

rambopf1-1.jpg

rambopf2.jpg

rambopf3.jpg

rambopf4.jpg

rambopf5.jpg

rambopf6.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Rambo just arrived Oslo with fedex!

It should be here tomorrow or thursday,yeah i kept it...I really need to see this one in hand before i decide if i want to keep it or not.

congrats Rock, well done!!!!:clap:clap
hope you take this great statue into your collection:)

i have got to say looking at those pictures i am sure glad i keep my ex on order, looks way better that the sideshow snaps. looking forward to getting mine.

Got mine today...in person the stance doesn`t look bad at all and this was my biggest concern after all the pics ive seen.The Face is not any better in person,what you see on pics is what you are getting,but that never bothered me so...

I will post pics later.

Got mine today...in person the stance doesn`t look bad at all and this was my biggest concern after all the pics ive seen.The Face is not any better in person,what you see on pics is what you are getting,but that never bothered me so...

I will post pics later.

I cant believe that after you bash this statue for months with dozens of posts full of negativity, that you went a head and purchased it anywhy:slap

Can you please explain this quote? "The face is not any better in person, what you see on the pics is what you are getting" You saw numerous pics here and you had to pay shipping to Norway to figure this out?:gah:

"But this never bothered me so" Give be a break! It never bothered you and thats why you posted tons of negative posts.

A member here gave great advice on this, he said don't buy just because you're a fan of a film, if the collectible isn't up to your standards, it's much better to save the money and wait for something that you really like. Great advice:wink1:

I have been too lazy to post pics :lol

And Balboa,i got it because i am a hardcore fan,the face never bothered me no,i never said the face looked retarded like the rest have,the stance is what always bothered me but in person it doesn`t look that bad at all.About what i said about the face is no better in person,that doesn`t mean i don`t like the face on it does it?I was just saying that what you`ve seen on pics is what you are getting.

Last edited:
Back