Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock83,

stop_making_excuses.jpg

and post some damn pics, please.

No thank you,who wants to see pictures of that thing.Not me,we have tons in this thread already.Save some bandwidth.

:exactly:

Yo Webb! Have you ever seen a collector with less enthusiasm for a new purchase, like Rock83:slap has for the Rambo PF:thud: AM still amazed that all this guy did for months was post how he didn't like it, and then he's one of the first to buy it :horror Die hard fan means nothing to me. When you're spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you better really love something. I would hate to have to look at something in my collection that cost a lot and not really love the piece.

So Rock83, you think you'll give an all around review on the Rambo PF. I like to hear your HONEST opinion of it.

Last edited:
Just recieved mine last friday also, i am happy with it, it looks pretty good in person, if you look at him from his left side he does look a bit awkward, like he has no neck or something, but from front, back and right side (gun arm) view, he looks great to me, the face isnt amazing, but its a bit better in person than in the pics.
one thing i dont really like is his necklace, its just a little green blob on his neck, they didnt bother putting in any detail on it.....

:exactly:

Yo Webb! Have you ever seen a collector with less enthusiasm for a new purchase, like Rock83:slap has for the Rambo PF:thud: AM still amazed that all this guy did for months was post how he didn't like it, and then he's one of the first to buy it :horror Die hard fan means nothing to me. When you're spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you better really love something. I would hate to have to look at something in my collection that cost a lot and not really love the piece.

So Rock83, you think you'll give an all around review on the Rambo PF. I like to hear your HONEST opinion of it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I don`t care what you think,you are obviously bored and trying to piss me off.What do you care what i think anyway,does it affect you in any way?:slap

Jimmy, did you dirty your Rambo up by yourself?

Reason I ask is nobody else's looks like that in the pics I've seen

Yes he did that himself,it looks even better dirty than clean,i might do something like that myself.Great work Jimmy :)

That looks awesome! Can i ask exactly how you did it jimmy?
I dont usually mess with my PF's but i might do something to this one if thats how much better it makes it! :)

Just some watered down paint (Black + a small bit of brown), a small brush and a cloth on stand by if i go to heavy with the paint.

Picked up my EX yesterday, #103/200. As others have said, the pictures don't really do this PF justice. It looks considerably better in person and I don't regret buying it one bit.

I do wish his pose was altered so that he was shooting at something at eye level instead of something above his eyeline, but I can live with it. It actually looks better when the PF is placed on the bottom shelf of a Detolf.

Back