Rambo 4 Clips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice but where is the classic Goldsmith score?

<sigh>

They better use his main themes.

Wow, that was a bloody movie, more intense than the other Rambo movies, way more intense...

BBFC Passed 18 UK Rating (No Cuts)

Rambo

Thank F... for that,Keeps the kiddies out.lol

:cool::cool::cool::chew:cool::cool::cool:

Fantastic Movie.

Best in years..Bloody as Hell.

Hope HT Make a 1/6th Rambo 4 Model.:monkey2

Definitley...A long road.lol

Last edited:
just downloaded and watched this film...Ive gotta say that's the most powerful claymore ive ever seen. :rotfl

just downloaded and watched this film...Ive gotta say that's the most powerful claymore ive ever seen. :rotfl

Keep in mind, Rambo purposely placed the claymore under a large bomb that was dropped by a B-25 during WWII but had never detonated. The bomb was the cause of the massive explosion. It's not at all out of the realm of possibility that this could happen. They still detonate WWII bombs and missiles that are found to this day, including some that have been under sea water for over 60 years.

(BTW, the undetonated bomb that was apparently part of local lore reminded me of Guillermo del Toro's "The Devil's Backbone", one of my favorite films).

Keep in mind, Rambo purposely placed the claymore under a large bomb that was dropped by a B-25 during WWII but had never detonated. The bomb was the cause of the massive explosion. It's not at all out of the realm of possibility that this could happen. They still detonate WWII bombs and missiles that are found to this day, including some that have been under sea water for over 60 years.

(BTW, the undetonated bomb that was apparently part of local lore reminded me of Guillermo del Toro's "The Devil's Backbone", one of my favorite films).

hm that makes much more sense, i dont know why i didnt see the bomb there when he planted the claymore. I think i must have got up to get a beer. but when it went off i was like, wtf.....ok thats real....:rolleyes:

hm that makes much more sense, i dont know why i didnt see the bomb there when he planted the claymore. I think i must have got up to get a beer. but when it went off i was like, wtf.....ok thats real....:rolleyes:

Haha! Yeah. Actually, there was a brief moment earlier in the film (when the Burmese kid was taking the Mercenaries to the village) where they show and explain the bomb. That's probably when you grabbed a beer. :duff

cool movie though. I liked how it just threw you in there and didnt expect too much out of you but just tore **** up at the end. perfect movie for a drinking session at home.

cool movie though. I liked how it just threw you in there and didnt expect too much out of you but just tore **** up at the end. perfect movie for a drinking session at home.

Indeed! :duff

And the over-the-top gore that ensues when he gets on that high-caliber gun in the back of the jeep at the end is LOL awesome at times :lol.

Back