Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Tempting, it will depend on my finances when it comes out and if I'll have time to recover from buying the Marty outfit.

This would be my choice for expression. This says iconic too me. I like it as you can still see a darkness and mischievous charcter behind a fairly ordinary expression

tumblr_ljf2t1xys51qzoaqio1_r1_500.jpg

That's the look right there. There is no way I can miss this. Ill get the clothes and head set if I cant get the full.

What an amazing character Wilder created for the movie. So complex and entertaining.

:lol Robbie you seem like the latest convert

Welcome to your new addiction :hi5:

:lol Robbie you seem like the latest convert

Welcome to your new addiction :hi5:

Yeah... thanks. ;)

I need to get all of my customs done so that I can pay for this guy.

As much as I like the looks of his previous figures, none of the characters were of interest but Bill and Wonka are musts for me.

I told my wife about this yesterday and she got pretty excited. She isn't a 1/6th collector and would never justify spending so much on something like this, but loves the character.

I told my wife about this yesterday and she got pretty excited. She isn't a 1/6th collector and would never justify spending so much on something like this, but loves the character.

I told my girlfriend this morning and she too was excited for this one. And she hasn't been the biggest fan of this hobby of mine. Always good to get support on the home front, especially with the price of admission of these.

I got the backing of my 5 year old son :lol

We watch this movie alot together and when I told him he was being made he got very excited hahahahaha

I haven't decided if I'm 100% in yet or not, but this is going to be ____ing stupendous.

This won't be my first Rainman piece...

But not because it won't be stellar. I'm not a fan of the flick or character... but I'm sure the tailoring and overall wow-factor will be immense, since this is a piece the lands itself to being just phenomenal in the 1/6th scale, with the outfit and its details.

Can't wait to see the selection of the head-sculpt. And if there is a Oompa, wow... many of you, who are fans of this film, will be thriving in ecstasy.

As a rare female collector in the hobby, I have to admit off-beat characters like Sweeney Todd or Mars Attacks appeal much more to me that the usual action-fantasy-superhero themes.

While I have deeply admired Rainman's work to date, this is the first figure of his I have any interest in actually owning .

This could be a hard figure to lock down for some of us newbs. Bill was pretty easy but im nervous about this one.

Back