Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
303794_271939516174249_100000746078009_871537_1058375669_n.jpg

I think it looks pretty damned good.

Look forward to seeing it painted. :rock

Yeah, the hat, wig and paint are all integral parts in tying the likeness together :exactly:

hellow
Thank you for interesting you guys opinion.

i think nose is not bad ^^

looks at down side photo.
i knew~ i am human.
customer want to get 100%.
we don't have perfect photo for making face.
if you make face.. you will know pls~^^

Thank you.

from now~
i will show final version.
You are the best, don't worry about all these haters and nit-picking nannies. They scrutinize everything, and some will be hesitant to do so, will in a passive aggressive manner, as to not get on your bad side. You got 'em by the balls, rainman. :clap

You are the best, don't worry about all these haters and nit-picking nannies. They scrutinize everything, and some will be hesitant to do so, will in a passive aggressive manner, as to not get on your bad side. You got 'em by the balls, rainman. :clap

Where are these haters?:dunno

There's no hate in helping along in the process! All we got is love for Rainmans genius sculpting ability, but what's wrong with pointing out the obvious! It's $1,000 Bucks Bro.

There's no hate in helping along in the process! All we got is love for Rainmans genius sculpting ability, but what's wrong with pointing out the obvious! It's $1,000 Bucks Bro.

Because you can't make everybody happy. And Rainman is the type to try. Can be disheartening, as is obvious by his post.

if you make face.. you will know pls~^^

Thank you.

from now~
i will show final version.

Where are these haters?:dunno

Yeah, where are all these haters and nit-pickers? As far as I know, rainman has always shown wip pics to his customers and these comments/suggestions are pretty usual and accepted. It's the trolls who are making it a big deal and seem like there's some conflict when there's none.
By the way, how many rainman pieces do you own, Reverend?

Yeah, where are all these haters and nit-pickers? As far as I know, rainman has always shown wip pics to his customers and these comments/suggestions are pretty usual and accepted. It's the trolls who are making it a big deal and seem like there's some conflict when there's none.

exactly. We are all only looking for the best end product and anyone who has followed his work for any length of time knows that while Rainman produces amazing, beautiful customs they are not always perfect. But the likeness hits like Bill the Butcher are far more often the case than misses like Dexter.

While this one is looking very good so far, I don't see a dead on Wilder likeness in the preview pic we've seen is all. :duff

Plus he seems to take feedback in the right spirit and improves his sculpts so what's the harm in nitpicking :dunno

Speaking as purely an observer and admirer of his work

Normally, I don't comment, but I have to agree with Entropy. The puffiness under the eyes needs to be taken down a bit. All of the photo's posted of Wilder show much less under the eyes. Just my opinion.

I just wanted to quickly add that it's in that same spirit of collaboration that Rainman has allowed between himself and his very articulate community of collectors that make him truly the BEST at this Art. Allowing us access into his work space and making us feel as part of the process is not insignificant, and although we sometimes joke about price....You can't put a price on that.

By the way, how many rainman pieces do you own, Reverend?

Purchased "the dude" from a boardie that wants anonymity and acquired one of the Lucy's. Have a deal brokered for an Alex, clothing and head set...

Oh, I forgot though, was your question asked because we need to have rainman pieces, or have prior purchases to have a voice in his threads?

Do act like the other snobs that sack ride rainman's every breath. Seriously, whe I got those PMs from many members, I didnt think it was that serious. But yeah, it seems like a few of the regulars that are always in rainman threads are snobbish, feel entitled and need to be in firm ground...

Sad, really.

Back