Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

But why wouldn't it have the paintjob currently shown?

Thy was never debated. Just the Photoshop sweat was. :dunno

I think Rainmans thinking would be somehow it could detract from the DX release mate :dunno

So now the advertised fullset paintjob, (regardless of sweat), is getting altered to be healthier looking?

People will probably be more upset now as the proto paintjob won't even be what they end up with.

I thought the fullset was now getting a little sweat added and the DX getting an additional hatless sculpt which looks very sick.

Surely the best option?

So now the advertised fullset paintjob, (regardless of sweat), is getting altered to be healthier looking?

People will probably be more upset now as the proto paintjob won't even be what they end up with.

This to me is the advertised fullset paint job we were getting minus the sweat. I now think we are getting sweat but the skin tone will be different :dunno
I knew Doc was sweating always in movie.

It is too hard works..but i will do it for you guys.

But I wont make "pale effect for fullset".

That is only for DX set ( i said so many time about this).
I had promise with DX customers.

Let me keep the appointment.:)

20120307042036cont-1.jpg

Im back on the fence again, lol was excited to read that the sweat was going back on, and now the skin complexion debate.
I hope we can fully understand what is what at some point today, because tomorrow we have to make our decisions.

But what I understood from that is, that pic above does not have a 'pale effect' yet?

And all rainman is saying is that this one will get sweat but not that effect, of which the DX will have both?

Needs clarifying before the order goes live.

I was hoping it could be like this

Fullset (pale skin and small amount of sweat added)
val_kilmer272-1.png

DX (Hatless head pale skin with possibly more sweat and the red/pink bags)
tumblr_lh1c08kq2x1qaeogao1_500kopie.jpg

But what I understood from that is, that pic above does not have a 'pale effect' yet?

And all rainman is saying is that this one will get sweat but not that effect, of which the DX will have both?

Needs clarifying before the order goes live.

Do you think? He looks incredibly pale and washed out to me bud?

I think Teddy was correct earlier. How I understand it (And I realize i'm the @#!$*ing new guy) is:

Full set: one complexion (we'll call it healthier) head w/ sweat & hat

DX: 2 heads (healthier, Hat, sweat) & (Pale, hatless, sweat)

I think Teddy was correct earlier. How I understand it (And I realize i'm the @#!$*ing new guy) is:

:lecture:exactly: that is how I interpret it indeed

Thank you for clearing that up :lol

Yeah but the confusion is not that, the confusion is the photos we have seen of the painted head, is that complexion what full sets will look like or are we getting a painted head that is more reddish (blood flowing to the skin) and healthier?

In other words are we blindly buying a full figure not knowing 100% what the paint application will look like.

If he turns out "healthier" than the photos we have already seen, with sweat, the sweat will no longer make sense, it will just look like he's hot in the sun, not a cold sweat from his illness.

If the complexion looks like the prototype with the sweat added in that RM graciously agreed to do, I am 100% in, because I know what I see is basically what I get.

Yes I think it is going to be healthier. It is a compromise if you like. I can add sweat but I must make him different from the DX head thus making the complexion slightly more healthier on the hat sculpt and therefore not detracting from the DX?

Presumably you have spoken to rainman and actually know this bud? Or at least, seems that way? Not getting at you, just asking.

Agreed Corrose, this will just look odd now. Would sooner get him pale with no sweat! :lol

Why not just make the DX a properly sick one, as he should be when hatless anyway?

Then they are both actually....you know.. accurate? :dunno

This needs to be clarified pronto also.

People need to know what they are or aren't ordering. :peace

Presumably you have spoken to rainman and actually know this bud? Or at least, seems that way? Not getting at you, just asking.

Agreed Corrose, this will just look odd now. Would sooner get him pale with no sweat! :lol

Not at all mate. I am interpreting the message from earlier. If you read it it comes over as a compromise? I can give you sweat but I can't give you pale as well?

IMO the pictures we have seen show him as pale as he can really get, I don't believe he could look any more pale so therefore I think what you see will be the DX hatless head paint and sweat application now. I believe ours will have sweat but look slightly healthier in complexion so not to detract from DX.

Why not just make the DX a properly sick one, as he should be when hatless anyway?

Then they are both actually....you know.. accurate? :dunno

That was my thought, the fullset would look like the protos, and the hatless would he even whiter with the proper pinkish red bags under the eyes. If I had the money for the DX, that would make them more than different enough, on top of him not having the hat and giving a completely second display option. If I were dropping $1k I wouldnt feel cheated if the $800 customers had theirs plus'ed out a little bit. Not sure where the jealousy would come from if you're getting a second head and the others are not, regardless of paint application.

Back