Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Money shot :drool

20120307042036cont-1.jpg
[/

:rotfl @ Money Shot
Sorry sometimes my mind wanders off to wrong places

hmm... no wonder rainman said it was so hard to do so many of these :lol

come on rainman... get some protein in ya, some copies of razzle, and get working!

That "sweat effect" isn't going to apply itself! :exactly:

Why would anyone pay extra for the dx only to sell the bonus item?

As I am not a VIP I don't know if the DX comes with anything else someone might want, but have no need for the hatless head. Can't hurt to ask. :dunno

I ordered the full-set as well this afternoon.

As I am not a VIP I don't know if the DX comes with anything else someone might want, but have no need for the hatless head. Can't hurt to ask. :dunno

As far as I know it has everything the full set has + the hatless sculpt, essentially all your paying extra for is that sculpt.

I fully agree on the sweat for the full-set figure. I would also forgo the cup for the sweat. I want to depict the final scene with Ringo and have Doc look like he did in the movie.

This figure got me thinking again about a question I asked awhile back. Does anyone else find it really odd when you sit down and think about a figure like this of an actual historical figure but it's of an actor that looks nothing like the character? For myself I was thinking about how awesome it would be if someone did a figure of Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln from the upcoming film. And then I started thinking about how weird that concept is and now I honestly don't know if I would want a figure based on the real Lincoln or what's essentially a cosplayer. :lol
Yeah, I've thought about that a lot.

Sid Vicious, please!. . .as portrayed by Gary Oldman, of course :lol

yep. he needs to get cracking......

...one off.

ok ok. no more. it's just too easy.
:lol

So are there spurs on the boots? ..I can't tell as there is no close up shots of the boots in any of the pictures posted here.

How much will this be? Too bad I'm not a VIP. orders for us normal folks on 10th I think

Did any of the other non VIPs get the email? Havent seen it yet on my end?

Back