Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, lets see, $5,000+ spent with rainmans last 2 releases, check.....bought 4 painted heads last rerstock, $600+ check, imineme warrior, capo, and more on the way, check , countless other custom stuff coming, check,,, some hot toys, check,,,, spent a godly amount of money........OUT OF MY DAMN MIND!!!! check.....LOL.......i keep saying stop, then i check the customs section and BAM!!! another awesome interest list, or figure to get.....

ok, lets see, $5,000+ spent with rainmans last 2 releases, check.....bought 4 painted heads last rerstock, $600+ check, imineme warrior, capo, and more on the way, check , countless other custom stuff coming, check,,, some hot toys, check,,,, spent a godly amount of money........OUT OF MY DAMN MIND!!!! check.....LOL.......i keep saying stop, then i check the customs section and BAM!!! another awesome interest list, or figure to get.....

I feel the insanity. My wife is a saint for putting up with me. I always tell her "Don't worry, you'll learn to love Ramen noodles..."

I think he was banging Saurman, I don't have proof but I do see they way they look at one another [emoji7][emoji7]

will-ferrell-your-crazy-o.gif

Has there been any sample of the new 7" axe? Still curious how this will look in Jack's hands.

Can I change my order to 7inch instead of rm axe??!!! I didn't realize how off it is untill i watched movie last night, i def want 7! I sent pm last night .. Im hoping its not to late to change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo Joe do u have a link to these mouse pads mate ? :)

Hey man, the seller on ebay goes by the name happyclothings but the eBay store is called Queen Of Custom Item. The title of the auction is THE SHINING - OVERLOOK HOTEL CARPET - QUALITY RETRO MOUSE MAT / PAD. I think there are still some available but not sure. Hope this helps.

I redid the Axe to make it look like the end of the movie and not so plastic and cheesy! I think it came out ok, hard to tell with iphone camera
08e3e179b47f78ece846665dabca0049.jpg

54d943bc4ed0bbc8c63259bbc32303af.jpg

0120bf09ec05dd3035b8f341db3cf8f9.jpg

acedb1973a7ae762e9e7a5bf76a240cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back