Rainman David, Marty & Max Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainman David, Marty & Max

• David Lost Boys

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Marty Mcfly BTTF

Votes: 68 40.2%
  • Road Warrior Max

Votes: 59 34.9%

• Total voters
As I think about it, even if Marty gets chosen by Rainman at some point, I bet it would be a _____ to get ahold of. I suspect every single VIP would order, and folks would probably come out of the woodwork to get these things.

I hope I'm wrong, because I would need one of those :lol

Just saw the video of Michael J. Fox promoting the Mags! I wish I could afford a pair and support the cause!! What an awesome guy!! Marty needs to be made!!! :duff

I think the winner is obvious, Marty.

Maybe Rainman could donate the sales of this figure to MJF Parkinson Research too, just like what he did with the Audrey Hepburn figure :clap

I think the winner is obvious, Marty.

Maybe Rainman could donate the sales of this figure to MJF Parkinson Research too, just like what he did with the Audrey Hepburn figure :clap

NO WAY!! That's awesome!! Much more respect for Rainman for that! That sounds like a great idea!!!

If Rainman does either Marty or Max, I'm in. But I would only go the full figure route for Marty.

I'm afraid I will be out, it's only David for me. He's the only person I can see paying this price and quality would be perfect before me making myself my very own. This is taking the easy way out and purchasing one form Rain :lecture

David - 100%

Marty - 0%

Max - 0%

:lecture

Just putting this out there: I LOVE Lost Boys. I'm just not interested in a David figure, right now. If a vampire were to be made by Rainman, Gary Oldman Dracula should be made first! It would follow what Rainman has been making: Iconic movie characters. (Blondie, Alex D., The Dude, etc.) Hell, we should get a Rainman Nosferatu or a Rainman Bela Lugosi Dracula first!

Can you guys imagine a 1/6 version of this, sculpted with Rainman's talent:

header.jpg

collage8.jpg

:drool :drool

RM could always do the bttf 2 jacket/hat/shoes and hover board as extra items. I would definitely need the outfit from the first film though.

Back