[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Hm...another stressful day ahead. I just need a H+C set. Hoping I can get one!

The colors seem too bright also the jacket material should be thinner looks like a wool coat

The Vest/Waistcoat is completely wrong. I hope it's addressed and gets fixed.

Last edited:

The colors seem too bright also the jacket material should be thinner looks like a wool coat

The jacket has an uncanny resemblance to the hot toys joker jacket dyed to red... Also the vest and hat are way off....

The Vest/Waistcoat is completely wrong. I hope it's addressed and gets fixed.

The jacket has an uncanny resemblance to the hot toys joker jacket dyed to red... Also the vest and hat are way off....

Rainman said that he's aware of those issues and will fix them.

Rainman said that he's aware of those issues and will fix them.

Great..! ... Sorry, still catching up on posts... So this goes up tonight what time pst? ... I am still pendulumming between h and c and full sets...

I'm really puzzled how on earth rainman manage to paint the 'eagle' on the eye. It's just amazes me how anyone is capable in hand painting those details. Anyone who own the v1 version can take some macro shots?

Any idea if h and c will have the club.., it shows pig and club as dx item on the website...

As usual, I missed out on the DX and Full set. I thought the VIP slot would be 8:00pm Sunday evening, not first thing this morning, slept right through the whole thing.

As usual, I missed out on the DX and Full set. I thought the VIP slot would be 8:00pm Sunday evening, not first thing this morning, slept right through the whole thing.

That sucks man, but it isn't completely gone, always got Tuesday.

Starting to sway towards H&C set, especially since the club comes with it. DX ya the pig is cool but im starting to move away from items that sit on the ground next to my figures, I want them to be able to use it and the Fullset its just the pipe, so like $500 (H&C) for basically all you need, or $340 (FS) more for a pipe? (I know it comes with more, paint, body, etc but thats the only really unique item that can't be replaced and it isn't even that crucial). Thats just my reasoning, gonna save me some money haha

I think the stripes on the pants should be much darker too.

I'm going to make the pipe ad pig head myself. :)

damn, slept thorough the VIP process as well! Hopefully Ill be able to snag a DX Tuesday with no issues

Starting to sway towards H&C set, especially since the club comes with it. DX ya the pig is cool but im starting to move away from items that sit on the ground next to my figures, I want them to be able to use it and the Fullset its just the pipe, so like $500 (H&C) for basically all you need, or $340 (FS) more for a pipe? (I know it comes with more, paint, body, etc but thats the only really unique item that can't be replaced and it isn't even that crucial). Thats just my reasoning, gonna save me some money haha

I am also thinking on same lines... Personally i have rarely used all the load of stuff a figure comes with... at a small premium its fine but pretty much can fund another rainman h and c if i skip on a full or a dx... The pipe while great, and the pig while awesome, somehow with the recent personal spends its a stretch for me... I am also aiming for an h and c...

I am also thinking on same lines... Personally i have rarely used all the load of stuff a figure comes with at a small premium its fine but pretty much can fund another rainman h and c if i skip on a full or a dx... The pipe whole great, and the pig while awesome, somehow with the recent personal spends its a stretch for me... I am also aiming for an h and c...

Exactly, I realize more and more Rainman's H&C sets is where its at, unless the DX is like an Oompa haha it isn't worth it to me to pay double for a pig head, pipe, and a body.

I think the stripes on the pants should be much darker too.

I'm going to make the pipe ad pig head myself. :)

The waistcoat is what I noticed immediately but then I noticed the pants as well. Certainly the darker stripe of the two needs to be much darker!

Exactly, I realize more and more Rainman's H&C sets is where its at, unless the DX is like an Oompa haha it isn't worth it to me to pay double for a pig head, pipe, and a body.

I am sure its a piece of art, but with my new baby coming on, i am cutting every corner i can and still try and collect what i can. I have seen that most of the accessories dont matter after sometime unless you have unlimited space. I have recently removed my joker table, dio, godfather and brucelle dio etc from display as they just take too much space. Some of these smaller stuff are really kewl.. Like i love the pig! Even more than the pipe but for 500 buck more... Its a big OUCH to me...
But am happy for those who can afford... If i could i would totally buy it...

I am sure its a piece of art, but with my new baby coming on, i am cutting every corner i can and still try and collect what i can. I have seen that most of the accessories dont matter after sometime unless you have unlimited space. I have recently removed my joker table, dio, godfather and brucelle dio etc from display as just too much space. Some of these smaller stuff are really kewl.. Like i love the pig! Even more than the pipe but for 500 buck more... Its a big OUCH to me...
But am happy for those who can afford... If i could i would totally buy it...

Totally, if you have the money then great, but ya I am loving so many upcoming figures that I need to be smart to stay in this hobby and while the pig is awesome that DX set could fund 2 H&C sets.

I just recently put every accessory that wasn't connected to my figure away in their boxes, I didn't like the look of so many items at their feet, felt cluttered.

Back