[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ oh dear sadly my set was in a bit of a state so with some peoples help he's being restored :)

Thanks Antony for the help with the eye screws I picked some up from work and they work a treat :)

^ oh dear sadly my set was in a bit of a state so with some peoples help he's being restored :)

Thanks Antony for the help with the eye screws I picked some up from work and they work a treat :)

No problem I think AJKHUNTER has the tutorial saved that Lee had on assembling the head to the torso.
3467394b31f5507c043bd3398e3295ff.jpg

Hey dudes a strange question I asked Ajk for the chest piece pics however he sent me the pics of the driver one where you take out the neck piece.

Does anyone have the picture or a guide to how you attach the hook and bit of rope I done it once before with help from a picture but couldn't remember how to do it haha and I can't find that picture.

I'm switching my displays around and while I was packing this guy away, I found that the red coat stains the shirt. It's only on the shirt sleeves because there isn't any lining on the inside of the coat sleeves. Not a huge deal to me because I probably would never display him without the coat, but just a heads up to anyone who would

I'm switching my displays around and while I was packing this guy away, I found that the red coat stains the shirt. It's only on the shirt sleeves because there isn't any lining on the inside of the coat sleeves. Not a huge deal to me because I probably would never display him without the coat, but just a heads up to anyone who would

I warned people that but no one said anything so I thought it was just me. lol

Back