[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

When you guys press the checkbox that shipping and delivery info is the same, did the information carry down? I pressed it, notging happened. i had to type it in manually.

Yeah, only my name carried down. By the time I realized I had to type in manually it was too late. I didn't anticipate that changing.

Darn, I need a wing man for this lol...this order time sucks. I would rather wake up at 3am where I have the peace of the night rather than deal with all the planning associated to doing this right in the middle of commuting home / picking up the kid / getting dinner...

Plus, my wife has a zero tolerance thing about my "dolls". She thinks I'm f'ing crazy to pay this much for a figure and that its funny how I "need to be online at a certain" time. The concept doesn't make any sense to her. I had to come up with some lame excuse about why we were getting take out today instead of eating out as she had wanted to do tonight.

Why the f' does 1/6 collecting have me by the ballz.

Yup me too, and it was going going gone!

I started to practice the ordering process a couple of days ago and I got that error in the shipping address, pretty much now you have to have a value in the Detail Address field in order to proceed, not just the Street Address field.

So what I did is to move my street/number to the Detailed Address field in my profile and put my apt number in the Street Address field, then saved the changes.

After this you should be able to carry the information of your Billing Address to you Shipping Address fields. Just a tip for those ordering on Friday.

When you guys press the checkbox that shipping and delivery info is the same, did the information carry down? I pressed it, notging happened. i had to type it in manually.

All of my info carried down.

Yes that was very frustrating for somebody that has never done it, some of you have ordered before and it was confusing. I basically add to cart then the next step asked me the shipping zone which was 4 then the cart just went all empty . That happened to me twice I never got past hitting check out,
:mad:

I felt like this ordering. uploadfromtaptalk1395798666688.jpg

We don't know the actual number of items available for the Full-Set or the DX. It could have been less than we are used to.

Everything but pipe/pig head/body/rainman's painting

You will get the head, clothing, shoes, belt set with all weapons, club

Yeah sucks Mike. I can't settle for a H&C haha. Hopefully we'll both somehow get our DX's!!!

You know the deal; where there's a will there's a way. I don't think I'm going to go down that route this time though. I love the pig and would have liked to score it but I don't think I'm going to go above and beyond to get it. I'll just take the L on this one

All of my info carried down.

Did you guys get a set?

Yup pck, i grabbed a fullset, exactly what I wanted :)

Back