[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

You know the deal; where there's a will there's a way. I don't think I'm going to go down that route this time though. I love the pig and would have liked to score it but I don't think I'm going to go above and beyond to get it. I'll just take the L on this one

Did you guys get a set?

Managed to get a Full set.:hi5:

I Really wanted a DX Set. Love the Piggy!
Did what I could and couldn't get it.
So just putting this out there.......
Anyone wanna Sell me their DX, Only a DX, I'll Buy it!
$1250.00
That's a quick buck for having Faster Fingers !
PM me if you wanna sell.

Do you mean for public preorder, or edition size? Edition Size is 20DX and 20FS

I meant what was available for the VIP ordering plus what was available today. I don't remember seeing the amount that was available. If there were 40 total between VIP and today, I wonder how many went to VIP's? How many were left for today? Just wondering since they went so fast.

my info didn't carry down, i had to manually re enter after a few cart jackings. Makes it even more of a blind luck/ miracle I was about to get a DX

$1250.00
PM me if you wanna sell.

^^ And that's the way it gets done ladies and gents. I'd go that route if I NEEDED the pig, not just wanted him.

Don't pay bribe money for a missed DX today, more money to go towards Torrance tomorrow. I'm feeding the pig in a different way :lol

Wacky how he put the full sets up a bit early. That's not the first time that happened, but the DX came in on time?

Sorry to see you lost out again Pop! I'll check in periodically to see if I can help you out. There will inevitably be cancellations.

Thats a lot of money for bacon... Almost 750 dollars ... Try costco ... ;)

$1250.00
PM me if you wanna sell.

Wacky how he put the full sets up a bit early. That's not the first time that happened, but the DX came in on time?

Sorry to see you lost out again Pop! I'll check in periodically to see if I can help you out. There will inevitably be cancellations.

Thanks man, that would be awesome :hi5:

Thanks man, that would be awesome :hi5:

He pop... Are there any pics of your collection, you seem to have the coolest stuff and was wondering if you have a thread on it... Did u bucket none of full or dx... I dint even try :(

Any idea how many h and c he makes... Do they sell out on a minute too? ...

I think he usually makes 20 head/outfit sets, then another additional 10 or so outfit sets, and an undisclosed number of painted heads on their own.

He pop... Are there any pics of your collection, you seem to have the coolest stuff and was wondering if you have a thread on it... Did u bucket none of full or dx... I dint even try :(

Thanks man, and no I don't have a full collection thread because I don't have everything displayed the way I want to yet. I have a small rotating temporary display in my office so I just post pics of what I have on currently on display in their appropriate threads.

Any idea how many h and c he makes... Do they sell out on a minute too? ...

They sometimes take 5-10 minutes as opposed to 1 :lol. I have a feeling that this will go fast because this release is a big hit

I was wondering where you were. So I guess that was your plan of action? Did you lay off this altogether or are you going for a 1/2 set?

Is Torrance Jack Nickelson in The Shining?

Yes indeedy. And that's going to be a killer release. Aside from what ever is going to be included with the figure, Robbie is doing a collab with RM on an accompanying piece: RM is doing Danny and Robbie is doing the Big Wheel :yess:

How often do Doc Holidays pop up for sale? That is one I would love to own.

Back