[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Wow...I had it in my cart and filled everything out and hit checkout and it basically told me to go ****** myself. Congrats to everyone who got one and again, if anyone decides they don't want it, I'll gladly take it so PM me.

If anyone missed what they want, just keep an eye out every once in awhile, sets are cancelled every now and then

BS that was fast. Had some wierd street address error...hope I have better luck with the H+C sets. RM needs to restrict that **** for people with DX and FS orders, for a single look figure like this particular outfit.

Got the same error. Nothing for me :(

Well, I didn't get the DX but I can live with it..

Something has changed for me when you have to enter your shipping address again.. I'll be ****ed next time for sure, it takes too long now.

PCK keep refreshing in the next half hour at least. Someone might cancel. That's how I got a fullset once.

Not only that but when H&C go up sometimes people have change of heart and drop their DX and FS

Me too, I had one in my cart but by the time I fixed it. Cart empty, sick.

I didn't realize you had to fill out all that different s***, I figured if you have paypal money in your account you just click pay. Haha I had one in my cart and then it vanished. How many H&C does he normally sell? That was pretty intense it was like buying concert tickets for Metallica in 1980

I didn't realize you had to fill out all that different s***, I figured if you have paypal money in your account you just click pay. Haha I had one in my cart and then it vanished. How many H&C does he normally sell? That was pretty intense it was like buying concert tickets for Metallica in 1980

Atleast 20 H&C

That's cool but I'm really interested is the Trevor Grove Rain Man Breaking Bad figures, hopefully those will be a lot easier to snag I don't think they're quantity limited they are time limited

That's cool but I'm really interested is the Trevor Grove Rain Man Breaking Bad figures, hopefully those will be a lot easier to snag I don't think they're quantity limited their time limited

Yeah, time limited, although the super sets and dx sets will probably be limited

Back