[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is mashel? Does he have a thread with pics of his collection?

Mashel is ConArtist, he has an Instagram but not sure about a thread here, he's the one who commissioned Rainman to do the 3 Boardwalk Empire figures, among many other awesome figures he has plus he's a super nice guy.

Andrew shut up! Hey love you. Hector that jacket looks good,did you find a sculpt yet? Why don't you buy that one on eBay that's a cross between MJ and Rainman. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew shut up! Hey love you. Hector that jacket looks good,did you find a sculpt yet? Why don't you buy that one on eBay that's a cross between MJ and Rainman. LOL

Anthony keeps promoting that head, I bet you're the seller :lol

Anthony keeps promoting that head, I bet you're the seller :lol

Oh my god there's a bid on it! Hectors are you buying it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425085328.379060.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425085253.140077.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425085253.140077.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 208

That's not a Rainman eagle eye its a iris outfit with Robbies hat with a aeon painted head and that's a v2 chest piece ... Somebody's being naughty [emoji15]

Saw a lot on his sales...seems there are bits and pieces of the real items mixed with replicas.

Bill The Butcher V1 1 6 Rainman Figure Custom 12" inch Gangs of New York | eBay

Is this right? I thought that the boots had snow on them and that it comes with the eagle eye.

That's not an authentic/original fullset Eagle Eye.
It's a bashed up figure:

MJ clothes
Robbie hat/shoes
V2 belt
V2 chestpiece
D studios paint

....and the grand finally is we either got people selling off their COA's now or it's a fake too.
Thats what happens when sculpts that should have been retired and falsely labeled limited edition continue to flood the market.
Even Bill the Butcher bashes sell for hundreds of dollars over the original cost. Just put together a bash and sell away.
No rules to 1/6 customs, it's the Wild Wild West out here. Just hope some poor schmuck doesn't fall for that trap.:lol

Last edited:
That's meant to catch someone not in the know, that's fraudulent and thievery. It is a good looking figure but 2600.00 is much

I don't understand why people need to cheat! Why can't they just honestly mention what part is from where! No law against kit bashing but one must clearly articulate what is from where! He seems to have almost every rainman figure on sale!

I almost jumped on that Anton!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

The Anton piece has the real boots so what happened to the rest of the parts? Or are the boots fake?

The Anton piece has the real boots so what happened to the rest of the parts? Or are the boots fake?

Interesting question. He also has a soldier set on sale! Wondering what all is original in it cause he is selling that pretty cheap!

Btw the pants are not original in the soldier outfit too and also the jacket (seems so) but this guy has quite a lot of rainman stuff and probably knows what all is in the making like the yunsil Alex outfit and hence just outfit is on sale!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

looks like the listing was taken down...

Well he didn't post a certificate for the rest so really he's just selling a figure he put together himself, nothing wrong with that.

looks like the listing was taken down...

Well he didn't post a certificate for the rest so really he's just selling a figure he put together himself, nothing wrong with that.

Completely agree! He just din list what's from where! Which could be very deceiving for someone new or not much aware about stuff! For instance I literally jumped on that Anton and then said wait a min! Something's off!

------------------------

Back