[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Hi guys,

Yeah I was quizzing him (not that I'm an expert) and he said he sold the eyeball on here some time ago and that he hadn't noticed the boots didn't have snow on them until I pointed it out to him which I found bizarre to be honest. I then asked for some close up pics of COA and box etc and he pulled it off eBay.

Anyway I'm really after a Rainman Doc Holiday DX or full set and a Rainman Butcher Eagle eye full set preferably or v2 DX or full set. Want the COA and special gifts and box etc with all those. Suppose I've got to join a long queue but I thought I'd throw out what I'm after on here and hope someone can help.

Hi guys,

Yeah I was quizzing him (not that I'm an expert) and he said he sold the eyeball on here some time ago and that he hadn't noticed the boots didn't have snow on them until I pointed it out to him which I found bizarre to be honest. I then asked for some close up pics of COA and box etc and he pulled it off eBay.

Anyway I'm really after a Rainman Doc Holiday DX or full set and a Rainman Butcher Eagle eye full set preferably or v2 DX or full set. Want the COA and special gifts and box etc with all those. Suppose I've got to join a long queue but I thought I'd throw out what I'm after on here and hope someone can help.

welcome, there's no queue per se but the tough part is finding someone to sell it, good luck on the hunt! :)

I'm Jon by the way.

I'm interested in buying this item. Seems legit etc but just wondered what you guys thought before I commit?

Rainman Butcher 2.0 Rare DX Custom 1/6 12' O Iminime Action Figure | eBay

Any advice will be most appreciated. I've spoke to the bloke via email also and as I say, all seems cool, just wanted a second opinion as my knowledge is ok, but not that great.

Cheers

Seen it....looks legit as I own a full set.

Dang full declared value i wonder how the canadian customs will react seeing a package marked 3500 as figure

Rainman has had a few releases where he ended up making more than the original stated production number. In those cases, the extra figures got labeled as 0/0. I think this happened with the Bickle DX set, where there was some inventory screw up.

Seriously?

That's pretty messed up. Seems like the kind of thing that would send serious collectors a bit over the edge.

Rainman has had a few releases where he ended up making more than the original stated production number. In those cases, the extra figures got labeled as 0/0. I think this happened with the Bickle DX set, where there was some inventory screw up.

I ended up with a 0/0 Bickle DX actually, but it was really the post that was to blame. I ended up receiving my original figure months later and had two, but did the honest thing and sent it back to Lee

don't you never come in here empty handed again, you gotta pay for the pleasure of my company.

"You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts"

Back