Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are so overdone...is not my intention to convince anyone, I have my express my personal opinion..for example all of you think the fight club figure of RM is a masterpiece...
well it has nothing of brad pitt,or tyler..
is a casual guy and the vers 1 has nothing with the clothes too...
but is a custom by rainman so shut up...nobody can speak...:lol

so come on guys let the others free to express.. rainman, kato or iminime are not gods to venerate..are normal people which have found a way to make a lot and easy money with fools...no offence...
;)

I am sure the most of the heads are not hand painted but maybe I 'am wrong...;)

Last edited:
Can you guys stop quoting shadowflea?!

He's literally the only one on my ignore list after the insensitive and moronic posts in the Enterbay Django thread. His opinions make people's brains melt

I kinda agree with shadowfla here, to a certain degree, that is :lol that some folks are indeed treating some artists like Gods. That the slightest doubt or question regarding their work, and these fans would jump at them and defend them blindly.

Speaking your mind is fine (be reminded that you are on a private forum owned by Dave, so there are still rules to abide to), and so are having different opinions, but do so in a civilized and less provocative way.

That said, rainman stuff are hand painted FYI. The minor nit pick i pointed out earlier i guess could be an evidence that they are indeed hand painted. HT on the other hand, arent.

I agree completely hydeous, but this figure still smokes most 1/6 figures.

Honest/critical reviewers are so damn rare in this hobby. Videos are usually 100% excitement/drooling lol. Maybe when I have time this summer I'll try my hand at it since I'm sure it's harder than it looks. Gonna have to learn how to edit and throw in visual effects lol

I kinda agree with shadowfla here, to a certain degree, that is :lol that some folks are indeed treating some artists like Gods. That the slightest doubt or question regarding their work, and these fans would jump at them and defend them blindly.

Speaking your mind is fine (be reminded that you are on a private forum owned by Dave, so there are still rules to abide to), and so are having different opinions, but do so in a civilized and less provocative way.

That said, rainman stuff are hand painted FYI. The minor nit pick i pointed out earlier i guess could be an evidence that they are indeed hand painted. HT on the other hand, arent.

I am very glad you have understood what I mean to explain...
:slap I thought I was in a free forum :slap and dave was the admin..but the forum is free isn't this true..?
I am not a troll I want to write what I think and people are free to share or not..
tds wrote about my django post.but now thanks to that..all we know the figure won't be release and nobody will pay useless preorder...

Last edited:
I don't charge offence to anyone..is my opinion at all...

Perhaps it's English as a second language for you, and also how sometimes reading in words might send the wrong message as there aren't any emotions, that's why I try to use emoticons as much as possible (sometimes too much :monkey1)

But I think there has been quite a few members who are offended by you on a few separate occasions, perhaps you should take a moment to self reflect on that. :peace

Oh, and I don't think the headplay Vince is on the same league as rainman's. Hell homie, it ain't even the same ball park. :yess::lol

Perhaps it's English as a second language for you, and also how sometimes reading in words might send the wrong message as there aren't any emotions, that's why I try to use emoticons as much as possible (sometimes too much :monkey1)

But I think there has been quite a few members who are offended by you on a few separate occasions, perhaps you should take a moment to self reflect on that. :peace

Oh, and I don't think the headplay Vince is on the same league as rainman's. Hell homie, it ain't even the same ball park. :yess::lol

people are in anger with me because I offended their gods ;)

that guys are so offended for my posts don't deserve my attention...
because maybe I am misunderstood due my bad english but is not my intention to charge offence to anyone...
if I write wrong of enterbay....ahhahahahah you're troll...and now we can see the treatment we have got from eb with all the qc issues..
if I write about rainman or kato to reflect how they charge for their products ..(the market prices are all changed for their absurd request..ok I have to admit they do good things, but we have to admit too they play so far with us...) ahhhhhh they are gods don't try to say a word about...
WTF...

ok maybe you have right and I am wrong... but for the pics I've seen from now..:dunno

there is something do not convince me at all...

Dude, the forum is free. You can say anything you want within the rules. Hell, most mods let people stretch the rules a bit. People, including myself, have gotten out of line without getting banned or even getting an infraction. For the most part we're all adults here.

Opinions are opinions but I just don't get your endless crusade. All you want to do is bash pricey offerings. You do it constantly! And I'm not going to give you the language barrier pass because I'm sure your approach is no different in Italian.

I'm all for everyone voicing their opinions, but a little tact is an order in certain situations. It's just polite to be more diplomatic in threads where the artists are active members who read this stuff! It's like this anywhere in life bro so don't start with the forum isn't free. You can't just walk down the block shouting everything that's on your mind in a blunt and uncouth manner so what makes you think this place is any different?

I just want to know what the goal to your opinion (relentless crusade) is? You think that customs should be priced like official releases; THEY CAN’T BE. These small operations don’t have the means of mass production to keep the costs down. And I hate to break it to you but Kato, Rainman and Lupita’s clothes BLOW OUT anything that HT, EB or lesser companies mass produce. I’m not talking about things like the Avengers figs or Batman armors; you need to be a big mass producing toy company to make those type of outfits. I’m talking about things like ALL of the Joker outfits (including DX08), Scarecrow, Dent and everything in that realm. Much of that stuff can’t hold a candle to the handmade work of the best tailors on this board.

I just don’t get the guys like you who feel the need to pop in and share your “opinion” on how we’re throwing away our $$$. How bout we make a thread for “the $99 or less subpar customs”. You and all the other opinionated pecker heads can go and congregate there. You can share pics of your crappy looking customs and boost about how little it cost to build it up…. And I’ll periodically pop in and say “OMG that looks like s__t!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl You couldn't pay ME to put that on my shelf!!!! :lol Why don’t you broke jokes save some money and put it towards a real figure!!!! …….

What kind of troll a$$hole that make me, right? But I’d only be sharing my opinion :monkey3

You think that customs should be priced like official releases; THEY CAN’T BE. These small operations don’t have the means of mass production to keep the costs down
"Why don’t you broke jokes save some money and put it towards a real figure!!!! ……."
maybe you have right.. but there are a lot of good costumizers around the world and what a strange only their (?) prices are absurd... ;)

because is a toy/figure and the money is money ;)...share or not is the true...

Last edited:
people are in anger with me because I offended their gods ;)

that guys are so offended for my posts don't deserve my attention...
because maybe I am misunderstood due my bad english but is not my intention to charge offence to anyone...
if I write wrong of enterbay....ahhahahahah you're troll...and now we can see the treatment we have got from eb with all the qc issues..
if I write about rainman or kato to reflect how they charge for their products ..(the market prices are all changed for their absurd request..ok I have to admit they do good things, but we have to admit too they play so far with us...) ahhhhhh they are gods don't try to say a word about...
WTF...

Funny, you fail to realize that its not the RM bashing that we dislike. What I dislike is you coming in saying that I am throwing away my money. I can F'ing pay for what I want, its my choice. Don't come here telling us what we can or cannot do. RM is not my god you funny troll.

Dude, the forum is free. You can say anything you want within the rules. Hell, most mods let people stretch the rules a bit. People, including myself, have gotten out of line without getting banned or even getting an infraction. For the most part we're all adults here.

Opinions are opinions but I just don't get your endless crusade. All you want to do is bash pricey offerings. You do it constantly! And I'm not going to give you the language barrier pass because I'm sure your approach is no different in Italian.

I'm all for everyone voicing their opinions, but a little tact is an order in certain situations. It's just polite to be more diplomatic in threads where the artists are active members who read this stuff! It's like this anywhere in life bro so don't start with the forum isn't free. You can't just walk down the block shouting everything that's on your mind in a blunt and uncouth manner so what makes you think this place is any different?

I just want to know what the goal to your opinion (relentless crusade) is? You think that customs should be priced like official releases; THEY CAN’T BE. These small operations don’t have the means of mass production to keep the costs down. And I hate to break it to you but Kato, Rainman and Lupita’s clothes BLOW OUT anything that HT, EB or lesser companies mass produce. I’m not talking about things like the Avengers figs or Batman armors; you need to be a big mass producing toy company to make those type of outfits. I’m talking about things like ALL of the Joker outfits (including DX08), Scarecrow, Dent and everything in that realm. Much of that stuff can’t hold a candle to the handmade work of the best tailors on this board.

I just don’t get the guys like you who feel the need to pop in and share your “opinion” on how we’re throwing away our $$$. How bout we make a thread for “the $99 or less subpar customs”. You and all the other opinionated pecker heads can go and congregate there. You can share pics of your crappy looking customs and boost about how little it cost to build it up…. And I’ll periodically pop in and say “OMG that looks like s__t!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl You couldn't pay ME to put that on my shelf!!!! :lol Why don’t you broke jokes save some money and put it towards a real figure!!!! …….

What kind of troll a$$hole that make me, right? But I’d only be sharing my opinion :monkey3

Pop - nice post, but surely over his head...

I would like to say something about this matter.

Living in The Netherlands was a little bit of an adjustment, because when the Dutch or Germans speak English it always seemed to come through as very direct.

When I started studying the language a little more it became apparent that German and Dutch derived from "Old English"
Its a more direct way of speaking and does not translate well to American English when spoken, "He thou shall on this dayeth..."

Well anyways all I can say from living in Italy for a combined 4 years is that their humor is very DRY and their way of kidding or criticizing something can be down right offensive.

As an American I know we have this mentality that everything revolves around America and everyone must adjust to "our way of doing things." Trust me when I say this I can feel Shadow's pain.
Don't take it to heart people he is sincerely giving his opinion in "his way"

If you don't believe me than "Fatt' na pizza!" :rotfl

Well said man! :hi5: One of the best posts I've seen on here :clap

I would like to say something about this matter.

Living in The Netherlands was a little bit of an adjustment, because when the Dutch or Germans speak English it always seemed to come through as very direct.

When I started studying the language a little more it became apparent that German and Dutch derived from "Old English"
Its a more direct way of speaking and does not translate well to American English when spoken, "He thou shall on this dayeth..."

Well anyways all I can say from living in Italy for a combined 4 years is that their humor is very DRY and their way of kidding or criticizing something can be down right offensive.

As an American I know we have this mentality that everything revolves around America and everyone must adjust to "our way of doing things." Trust me when I say this I can feel Shadow's pain.
Don't take it to heart people he is sincerely giving his opinion in "his way"

If you don't believe me than "Fatt' na pizza!" :rotfl
yeeeeees you have right and... I am not only italian I am tuscany from florence ;), do you know Roberto Benigni? the bad words are a religion for us ahahahahahahah..but without offend to anyone..
you have understood anything of the meaning of life... naples (where you live) is clear example what I mean for..:clap:hi5:

:1-1:

Last edited:
Back