Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd agree that if I was hoping on buying Jules I'd be worried about real hair although I'm really interested to see what he comes up with , Jules wouldn't have ever come across to me as a character that Rainman would even attempt real hair with.

I hope he waits until the end of the month to put Jules up for sale.

:pray:

Anything before and I might be in trouble :panic:

Amen to that! I'm in no particular rush myself! I would like to enjoy my Vincent for a good couple months and save up a bit before Jules! Also very curious about the use of real hair!

WOW - so if Vincent ships soon... How long before pre-order for Jules starts? How long we have to get funds ready for that? Estimated time?

If he is going to try both out I am curious to see how the real hair would look.

From rainman:

Hello, all. It’s Rainman.

Thank you for waiting Ganster.

I may can be shipped in this week.

and I will make "Jules"for next project.

I want to use real wig style but iam not sure that it can be or not..

but i will try for more reallity.

always

I appreciate your interest about my figure.

That is my power for making figure.

If i could meet youguys, i will hug you deeply~ haha

hopefuly i want meet with my fans.It's my big hope.

Thank you

He's the man :yess:

I don't interpret this as he's trying both for comparison though. It's sounds like he trying the wig and if that doesn't come out right he'll go to sculpting. Sculpted is definitely the way to go. Like Hicks said, Jules doesn't even strike me as a character that would call for real hair. Also how would he do those big a$$ side burns? Sculpted chops & real fro?!?! :horror

WOW - so if Vincent ships soon... How long before pre-order for Jules starts? How long we have to get funds ready for that? Estimated time?

I think that we can expect it to be similar to how Anton and Vince was spaced. Vince was right on Anton's coat tails. We were paying for Vince like 2 weeks after we received Anton.

There's still Jules, Mia & JRS Vince coming and it seems like he wants to get another figure in this year. I'm predicting the rest of the year's offerings to be on top of each other

I'm wondering if the real hair on Jules is something we will even see...if RM doesn't like the way it turns out we might not even see progress pics of it at all.

Amen to that! I'm in no particular rush myself! I would like to enjoy my Vincent for a good couple months and save up a bit before Jules! Also very curious about the use of real hair!

My thoughts exactly !!!

Interested to see how the real hair turns out (if we ever get to see it that is) but think sculpted is def the way to go

You know what else would be interesting? If you gave me that Plainview custom. Just saying.

69-daniel-plainview-mustache.jpg

:monkey3

Back