Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can he really paint 30 heads in 20+ days? Not a painter, but some of the painters i know usually take 3-4 days to paint a head at least(some even longer).

Can he really paint 30 heads in 20+ days? Not a painter, but some of the painters i know usually take 3-4 days to paint a head at least(some even longer).

But they would have to be just hobby painters and not career painters. Painting two heads a week sure would make it tough to pay the bills.

Vince shipping at the end of the month and the watch is being fixed...awesome news all around!

Larger Pic

D44FD57C-5680-4D7F-B4BD-EA688E766DA2-199-000000096121FEA4_zps69338963.jpg

:clap

One thing a lot of people don't talk about or at least I haven't seen is Rainman's Fullset boxes, Iminime has some really nice boxes with the logo indented a two magnet flap and a nice material, just a lil thing that bothers me, when it comes to the actual figure there isn't much to nit pick at. Wish Rainman upgraded his Fullset boxes, such beautiful figures should come in beautiful boxes.

One thing a lot of people don't talk about or at least I haven't seen is Rainman's Fullset boxes, Iminime has some really nice boxes with the logo indented a two magnet flap and a nice material, just a lil thing that bothers me, when it comes to the actual figure there isn't much to nit pick at. Wish Rainman upgraded his Fullset boxes, such beautiful figures should come in beautiful boxes.

Pretty sure iminime and the latest kato x sean job rick figure uses similar packaging like rainman fullset with the foam insert thingy.

His old figures used an inner velvet / suede like material which i think looks more luxurious, but not a biggie since i dont usually disply the figure with boxes.

Back