Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have good pictures of his shorts?

Last edited:
I have no qualms with another boardie taking them on if Rainman can't offer them. Just stating how I would actually like them for my display.

I also agree with everything Entropy listed :rock

Expression needs to mirror Vince's p___ed off look though!

Most definitely!

Does any have good pictures of his shorts?

Speaking of those. Has Vinces shorts been adressed. I remeber you mentiong a logo or something. Can't check right now.

I didn't mention it but there is a logo or patch or something on Vince's left shorts leg.

Getting the Jules shorts fabric might be an issue, especially if there are no good pics.

Time to save the pennies again. I really want the full set this time.

As for accessories
1. Light up briefcase with combination lock
2. Bad MoFo Wallet
3. Gun
4. Chain, bracelet and ring (could be sculpted onto hand)
5. t-shirt and shorts

I think some enterprising board member can handle the Big Kahuna Burger stuff

Here:

ScreenShot2013-03-08at30007PM_zps38b54cbf.png

ScreenShot2013-03-08at30024PM_zpsb39752b1.png

ScreenShot2013-03-08at30334PM_zps92bc6144.png

ScreenShot2013-03-08at30400PM_zpsc49871ac.png

1. Bad MoFo Wallet
2. Briefcase (No light up please... I mean seriously? You really going to have it lit up? My Nick Fury one did for about 5 seconds when I first got it)
3. Gun
4. Jewelry
5. Big Kahuna Burger and drink!

1. Bad MoFo Wallet
2. Briefcase (No light up please... I mean seriously? You really going to have it lit up? My Nick Fury one did for about 5 seconds when I first got it)
3. Gun
4. Jewelry
5. Big Kahuna Burger and drink!

I agree light up features sound cool, but really do you ever leave them on?

Maybe some gold colored foil on the inside of the briefcase should work wonders.
Once we get it, that's somthing easy enough for other board members to think through.

Maybe some gold colored foil on the inside of the briefcase should work wonders.
Once we get it, that's somthing easy enough for other board members to think through.
But, as someone else pointed out, most of the accessories could be done by other members. Particularly if you are buying a fullset, I wouldn't think folks would want to be modifying the stock Rainman accessories.

But, as someone else pointed out, most of the accessories could be done by other members. Particularly if you are buying a fullset, I wouldn't think folks would want to be modifying the stock Rainman accessories.

Exactly I'm of the Non moddifying camp. If Rainman even decides to make a functional open/close briefcase (which might be another discussion entirely) then placing a thinly cut piece of foil inside to give it a reflective effect is somthing that can be done easy enough. Speaking of function, was the Ed Norton briefcase able to be opened?

A working lighted brief case is essential in my opinion. Would be even better if it can be remote powered as most of us are unlikely to open our display cabinets in order to turn it on much less change the batteries.

Perhaps mini-usb power? Or even doll house style socket can be integrated... The dollhouse plugs are tiny and the cables very thin.

Ok6gztwl1dQibLFWIkDbGikYa-ciMmG-a7GRbGg0Y-aceZ1jwjN6kTsOYKEKsYiJrIjA7iRn4hHKSecElnw3wbu9BWOYjAZ25SovneCkVV5Y3lSHABAjcCbF-_gyia4x2ls8bW8TMQSSzZEh6DUKRkpK2jxHxOOu-D1ab6c9eN_ETPPYV2MeYcGRr42G667eBHA50OQ=s220-c

dollhouse-electrical_clip_image028.jpg

$(KGrHqV,!p0E8WVtCs3ZBPKjwC8f0g~~60_35.JPG

I might be in the minority here, but I'm only interested in clean aesthetics. Not really interested in extra wires that are easily visible etc.

The amount of effort it would take to do that wouldn't be cost effective for Rainman either.

I might be in the minority here, but I'm only interested in clean aesthetics. Not really interested in extra wires that are easily visible etc.

The amount of effort it would take to do that wouldn't be cost effective for Rainman either.

What? To drill a hole and put a light in the briefcase? That's not time-consuming. And for what Rainman charges he can afford it.

It's all about the aesthetics. A light up feature will compromise that I think, but ultimately it's what the Man decides. There is a time factor as well and given the other accessories that are essential (Gun,Chain,Ring,Bracelet,Wallet, Beach outfit) It doesn't seem likely that request would work. I'm only speaking based on what looks like a lot of work already.

We're not asking the better question....Is he even going to make the briefcase Functional i.e. Open/Close?

Last edited:
I'm in the not bothered if the case lights up camp. Don't think its time effective for rainman and really not that essential as Turbo says could also spoil the aesthetics of the case.

Back