Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's talking about getting the double full set for $1,300, which is a steal compared to RM's typical prices. All it's really missing is one TTM-21 and a second special accessory from being 2 complete full sets.

Congrats popcult! Gotta say I'm a little jealous given our ordering situation haha I feel like I just missed out! But if if couldn't go to me or ray I'm glad it went to you!

a great day in new york, got my driver and all i can say is :horror:horror:horror, in hand does this piece more justice than any previous rm's i can remember, and the buckle is pure art:clap...

the jeans are a thing of beauty!!!! best jeans i have ever owned, lol...both jackets are ridiculously awesome.:yess:....sculpts are really great...on the bill the butcher size why's, the stubble is insane....ok, goona go play now...:wave

These pics are looking awesome guys. Can we get some pics under detolf lighting - the two side by side?

Anyone else notice that you can't completely unzip the m-65?
Wanted to try out the m-65 over bare-chest talking to me look.
:gah::(

Found this wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday! The paint is just stunning, next level.
This is incredibly generous of you Rainman, Thanks!

photo_zps64849999.jpg

Best-S.

Got my pre-assassin Bickle yesterday. The tailoring on the coat and the lining is fantastic. I want to display the barechested "You talkin' to me" look, but I hate to not have that coat on display.

At this rate I would say you were unlucky if you didn't get one, not lucky if you did :lol

Back